Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is an lt1 that came out of a 95-96 formula worth 700 buks?i meen worse comes to worse could i re sell it for more...its a complete motor an runs good

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is it complete?
Engine only..... not really worth it.
Engine, intake, plumbing.....etc...sure it's worth it.
Lots of miles?....rebuilt?
All of these would be variables. Also depends on how bad you want it too. If you really have a need for it, then price is less of an issue.

·
Registered
388 Posts
To me it would depend on what you were planning on putting it in. Another firechicken or vette it would be because you would be wired for the fuel injection and whatnot. and therefore you could buy it complete with everything on it. If you were planning on putting it in a mustang you would either have to rewire the car for electronic devices to work or strip the motor down to the intake manifold and then it wouldn't be worth the money for an incomplete motor.

·
Registered
388 Posts
125k is alot. I don't think i would go through the work of installing a motor with that many miles it. those are probably hard driven miles too.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so the complete motor isnt worth that?i couldnt turn around an sell it in like a local trader for like 12-1500 buks?

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
You probably could a little more out of it, $700 for a complete running engine isn't too bad. Not sure if I'd say $1500 though.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Im sorry why are you buying a chevy motor, LT1 is chevy or something right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts