Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the Canadians who recently bought a 2011, how much of a discount did you get from the dealer (on top of manufacturer incentives)?

According to ford.ca, you can presently get the employee pricing discount ($1,950) and a "delivery allowance" of $2,000 on the 2011 V6 with the Pony Package. How much of a discount can I reasonably expect on top of that?

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
best I got was $200 off employee pricing and got them to throw in tinting worth $299

·
Registered
112 Posts
Black GT-I belong to Carcost Canada. MSRP on mine was $47,379. With shipping.

Got it at 3 % over wholesale which is the lower end of what carcost recommends. so $44,000 even. Then when it was delievered I got the $1000 Costco offer and Ford Credit offer of first payment so another $600 (which they take right off immediately).

So I think I got a good deal. (all pricies listed excluded Tax's)

Now mine was delivered in June. Then the employee price came out in July So I calculated what I possibly lost. Once I calculated everything including the change from 3.99% to 6.99% financing. My payments worked out exactly the same. Very smart people over there at Ford.

However if you were to pay cash you would save a bit.

That is my story.

Black GT|Glass roof|Performance Package-Brembo's|NAV|Camara|Security Package|3.73's|

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.