Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 73 mustang rear end that came with the car. i do not need it because the one that's on there is fine. it looks to have been basically cut off the back of the donor car. its got no rust and is primed and sanded. would anyone even want this? if so how much should i ask? i also have 2 73 doors in good condition that i dont need either. how much should i ask for those?

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
lol idk you can try to sell it i don't think it'd be worth much...its not a fast back rear so ya....i wish someone had a 68 rear thats a fast back....ugh idk try sellin it for 500 and the doors for 200

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I'm guessing you could get a few hundred for them. They currently don't make repro 71-73 door shells yet so there is a demand for those if they're in decent shape.

The rear clip will be harder to sell than the doors but if the quarter panels are good then there will be a buyer too. The complete rear clip will be good for someone who has a rotted or hit rear on thier Mustang.

I would advertise those parts. There are buyers out there for them, you just have to find them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.