Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the sticky on how to find out when your ordered Mustang would arrive - is there a web site that we can enter our VIN numbers or something to find out when my car was ordered/built/delivered?? I'd love to know when my baby was born... :)

Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Joe,

I found the info sheet/sticker under all the carpet in my trunk. If you find this, it will tell you your build details. Other than this, I don't know of any way to find out. Good luck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
There is an INCREDIBLY awesome fella called 'Kzinti' that can help you. Go to www.blueovalforums.com. Register. Then look for the Ford Employees link. Then find the sticky post titled: "Vehicle build status". If you ask Kzinti VERY nicely, provide your vin #, etc, he can pull those dates for you (note my signature - all info provided by him). Also, if it's available, he can provide a pdf of your window sticker. There are other posts here, as well. I just did a search on 'kzinti' and found more info.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
I registered over there to ask for his help, and every time I try to post over there it says I dont have permission. So, needless to say I've never been able to get any details from that forum:sosad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
NowgFstCat said:
I registered over there to ask for his help, and every time I try to post over there it says I dont have permission. So, needless to say I've never been able to get any details from that forum:sosad:
Hmm. I just signed on over there and was able to get to/post on that site. Do you have the VIN #, yet? If you're comfortable giving me that info, I can post for you to see what he can find....?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
NowgFstCat said:
I registered over there to ask for his help, and every time I try to post over there it says I dont have permission. So, needless to say I've never been able to get any details from that forum:sosad:
Try registering again, they redid that sight not too long ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
pcfrisch said:
Try registering again, they redid that sight not too long ago.
Thanks

I just re-registered on the site. I'll activate it when I get home and have access to my email. If it works, I'll get the vin from my salesman.

Thanks again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can register but can't activate... I've tried resending the activation and it says it will show up within 10 minutes (usually right away they say) but no activation has been sent. I re-checked my email address just in case bit it's correct. I've tried since 10a.m. PST.
I've also checked under the carptet in my trunk and there's no papers, just the spare... :(

Joe


NowgFstCat said:
Thanks

I just re-registered on the site. I'll activate it when I get home and have access to my email. If it works, I'll get the vin from my salesman.

Thanks again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Try this number, you can talk to a real live person about your car.

It is the customer relationship center.

1-800-392-3673, have your vin ready.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
fordgrl99 said:
Hmm. I just signed on over there and was able to get to/post on that site. Do you have the VIN #, yet? If you're comfortable giving me that info, I can post for you to see what he can find....?
I'm going to sign up again today and use my work email. Maybe it doesn't like the yahoo email that I used yesterday as I never got the verification email back.

I need to email my salesman to get my Vin, but if it doesn't work, then yea I'll get you the Vin # if you'd help.
Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Update, I called the Automated # and was told that my car has already shipped on 1/10 and it's expected to be at the dlr the week of 1/20. So, I may have my car real soon. I didn't order it until 12/7. I can't believe a GT Prem got produced that quick!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
NowgFstCat said:
Update, I called the Automated # and was told that my car has already shipped on 1/10 and it's expected to be at the dlr the week of 1/20. So, I may have my car real soon. I didn't order it until 12/7. I can't believe a GT Prem got produced that quick!
That's awesome!! Congratulations! :wavey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
fordgrl99 said:
That's awesome!! Congratulations! :wavey
Thanks, we'll see if they are right:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
fordgrl99 said:
Hmm. I just signed on over there and was able to get to/post on that site. Do you have the VIN #, yet? If you're comfortable giving me that info, I can post for you to see what he can find....?
PM sent to you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
05SilverBullitt said:
Joe,

I found the info sheet/sticker under all the carpet in my trunk. If you find this, it will tell you your build details. Other than this, I don't know of any way to find out. Good luck.
I looked at that and saw something about Canada. The date is the month that mine was built, but I thought all Mustangs were built at the Flat Rock plant. Could this be a build date tag for the trunk carpeting?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still no luck with Blueoval

Unfortunately, I'm still have no luck getting on blueovalforums.com. I've tried activating a number of times and still nothing shows up in my email. I've sent a message to the moderator overthere but no reply. Looks like I'm stuck!!
I so very much wanted to find out when my car was born...
Any ideas?
Anyone??
Joe
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top