Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Step 1: Purchase a Monopoly game board.
Step 2: Take out the "Get out of Jail Free" card and put it behind your driver's license.
Step 3: Use the card when you get pulled over.

I've done this and it has worked every time. The cops laugh and let me go. Remember your attitude has a lot to do with the ticket. Remember to be very cool and polite. The card won't work if you're rude ;)

·
Banned
9,157 Posts
i dont think it works on the coorked cops in my town :(

·
Registered
588 Posts
yeah, that may work in your town. Not here, where the cops hide in the woods and behind anything they can find to hand out tickets. If there's no where to hide then that's the job of the unmarked car.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
lol....there might be some that might work with but not sure how many.

How about this method ?

Not traveling with excessive speeds in the first place.....works every time.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Step 1: Purchase a Monopoly game board.
Step 2: Take out the "Get out of Jail Free" card and put it behind your driver's license.
Step 3: Use the card when you get pulled over.

I've done this and it has worked every time. The cops laugh and let me go. Remember your attitude has a lot to do with the ticket. Remember to be very cool and polite. The card won't work if you're rude ;)
hahahahahaha If only that works every time.. I do not doubt this, it is a possible method if you get a nice cop on a good day.. I wouldn't count on it at all though, i sure would try it if i ever get pulled over.

·
Registered
41,785 Posts
Good one I will have to remember that one. Could not hurt to try it.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Yea I like that idea. I guess it all depends on the cop you get and how fast you were going lol. Or if you have warrants :laugh:.

·
Banned
9,157 Posts
lol....there might be some that might work with but not sure how many.

How about this method ?

Not traveling with excessive speeds in the first place.....works every time.

not true

i got a wreckless op at 3 MPH

$250 ticket...+ other fines, $15 in damages to teh state of ohio, $3 prosessing fee , $8 and may i quote this ......." $8 MISC " and some $86 court costs.

that swas 1 of 3 times i was wronged

·
Registered
426 Posts
Texas Highway Patrol will get you for three, I was going three over, he pulled me over and asked what my problem was, and I told him I had the cruise set on 71, he was like your were going 73, here is your $90 d!c!< in the a$$.

·
Banned
9,157 Posts
Texas Highway Patrol will get you for three, I was going three over, he pulled me over and asked what my problem was, and I told him I had the cruise set on 71, he was like your were going 73, here is your $90 d!c!< in the a$$.

i ment at 3... as in 03 as in not 5mph not 10 nmp not 4 mph but more than 2 mph... 3.....

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Crazy some people in here getting tickets so easily... All the cops in Phoenix almost ALWAYS drive at least 5 over the speed limit. :scratchchin

(I just pace myself with them :laugh: )

Very funny trick btw! Won't be something I'll be trying most likely as the cop wouldn't take it right coming from a 16 year old! :happyhapp

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have a buddy from England & he says that alot of people over there hang a CD in there window & it distorts the radar detectors. Don't know foresure it works but its free to try!
Not sure what kind of radar they use in England but I can assure you, the CD thing will not work with the radar units used here in the states. The only thing that will "confuse" a radar unit would be a radar jamming device & you'd be much better off with just the speeding if you got caught with (could actually find a real one) one of those.

·
Registered
420 Posts
not true

i got a wreckless op at 3 MPH

$250 ticket...+ other fines, $15 in damages to teh state of ohio, $3 prosessing fee , $8 and may i quote this ......." $8 MISC " and some $86 court costs.

that swas 1 of 3 times i was wronged
Reckless Operation usually is not a speeding infraction (unless it's so fast that it's written in conjuction with the speeding citation)......it usually involves erratic driving of some sort & especially breaking traction & squealing the tires, which can easily be done at low speed (as we all know).

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Reckless Operation usually is not a speeding infraction
That's right. Usually it a combination of violations, like doing 3 mph over, while passing a school bus in a school zone. If all you did was travel 3mph in excess of the posted speed limit, the officer wrote the wrong charge.

·
Registered
783 Posts
could try the "im not speeding im qualifying!"

·
Registered
420 Posts
could try the "im not speeding im qualifying!"
LOL...........now that's funny! Can't say I've ever heard that one before, I would probably be laughing so hard that I would send them off with a warning.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.