Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:waveyI want the black vinyl on my trunk, but dont know how! If I buy some vinyl, which type, brand, color! Also can I take of the running mustang Cap on the trunk? And if how? Please help me and send me in the right direction! :worship

Mark F

·
Registered
162 Posts
You want to put black vinyl in the area , replace the Ford Charcoal correct? You will need to make sure that the material you get has a backing. If you plan on doing the vinyl on the sides also you will need a glue that can take the heat of the trunk and the material you use will have to stand the glue. You will need to get a high end grade of viynl, cheap want last.

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
You want to put black vinyl in the area , replace the Ford Charcoal correct? You will need to make sure that the material you get has a backing. If you plan on doing the vinyl on the sides also you will need a glue that can take the heat of the trunk and the material you use will have to stand the glue. You will need to get a high end grade of viynl, cheap want last.
Did you know you dug up an thread from 2005? :happyhapp

·
Registered
661 Posts
I admire his effort in trying to promote his products though, that's a lot of threads to go through yo find this one from 4 years ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.