Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, i have decided to go with the Eibach pro kit for my car. Im gonna order it tomorrow. But id like to know how does it ride. Some guys at work told me it will ride rough. And the shop that works on my car said it will ride rough, but not too rough ya know. I know im trading driveability for handling, but i wanna hear from some of ya who has this kit. How does it ride compared to stock? And how much did it lower yours? He said it should lower it about an inch and a quarter.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Yeah, it rides a little rough but not too bad. It lowered my car about an inch and a half. I really like how it handles though, I have a much easier time with curvy roads:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
thats the price to pay for a lowered car semi rough ride :headscratch:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
It's not that bad though, it looks better than the 4x4 stance lol.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
True true lol. And ya dont buy a mustang gt for a smooth ride.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
True true too lol. You'll love the stance, it will give it a more aggressive look:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
289 Posts
it's not that stiff. you will love the way it will ride after.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I think the key to a smooth ride is in the shocks/struts. If you are using the stock shocks/struts then yes it will be rough. I think you should go with an adjustable shock to dial it in how you like it. I had the Eibach Pros on my 97 GT with the stock wore out shocks and it rode pretty rough.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Any inputs on KYB adjustable shocks/struts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have front and rear KYB adjustable and they're pretty cool for the price. The fronts have 4 settings and you can really tell the difference between 1 and 4. I'm happy with them

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Cool, thanks for the reply. I plan to get the KYB's once this set wears out.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
you can usually tell how rough it will ride by the spring rating on the springs. like 100-1000lbs smooth-rough the more load the spring will take under compression the rougher the ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.