Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if I want to post some threads about the wheel spacers and I want to add my article links in my thread, will I be banned by the staff of the forum? My articles and content are definitely not spam, and I have been playing in this forum for a while, many very friendly bros, I want to stay here😥😥😥
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Administrator
4,763 Posts
Read the site rules thoroughly. As long as you aren’t stepping outside of the rules you’ll be fine. Also review the FAQ

·
Registered
2014 GT, 1967 Fairlane GTA
2,434 Posts
I scanned thru and noticed no rule against posting a link to an article, maybe I missed it though. However, I have heard a few people complain that their links were deleted in the past so I guess it's just a gamble unless one of the staff would like to elaborate or highlight what the rule is exactly regarding posting links. As long as the link isn't malicious in some way I can't see anyone banning you though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I scanned thru and noticed no rule against posting a link to an article, maybe I missed it though. However, I have heard a few people complain that their links were deleted in the past so I guess it's just a gamble unless one of the staff would like to elaborate or highlight what the rule is exactly regarding posting links. As long as the link isn't malicious in some way I can't see anyone banning you though.
thx, I think I will try it recently, don't forget to read my article to learn about wheel spacers and support your little brother LOL🤣

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
I confess I have not studied the rules . . . but I think it depends on what you are linking to . . . . if it is an unwanted advertisement or a link to inappropriate material, I guess that would be an issue and could be deleted; if it is valuable and relevant content then probably no issue

wheel spacers is a somewhat controversial topic, interested to see what you have found

·
Administrator
4,763 Posts
The posting of links, related to promotions of commercial materials, products, ventures, etc… are prohibited for standard members, except as a point of reference, such as an example, etc. This applies to the general Forum sections. Different rules apply to vendors and vendor sections.

Other commercial postings by an authorized vendor must comply with the vendor rules.

Further communication with OP is taking place on the matter. Topic Closed

I will temporarily leave this off-topic thread in place for 1 day, for user awareness.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.