Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just joined the Website today, and posted the message below to introduce myself 'Community Introductions' Site. Now before any of you Edmonton guys start that Edmonton vrs Calgary drivel, I just want you to know that I used to live in Edmonton too,... and bought my first Mustang there in 1967. It was a '67 Robin Egg Blue 2+2 Fastback 289,... and I still have the car! So here's my intro below,and let's all be friends. If there's anything I can do for you from Calgary, just let me know.
Cheers,
Jouster
Just wanted to introduce myself and say 'Hi'.:wavey
I've monitored this website for quite a while now, but every once in a while I have something to contribute or a question to ask, .... and I finally signed up today!
So here's a story with a Canadian angle to it. There's a $18,000 gap between in buying a Boss 302 in the US vrs Ford Canada MSRP. Yep our MSRP is about $58,900 being my last qoute. Can you beleive it???
So speaking for Canadian Buyers of US cars, one of the things that real bothers us having a speedometer that reads in MPH rather than Kilometers/hr. This is real hard to live with especially in fast car like a new Mustang.
So a Big Question for all us Canadians is how to get rid of the mph speedo and get one that reads in klms/hr? (BTW, I did read the thread on re-setting the lower digital read-out to Kilometers, but who's going to do that every time the car is started?)
So I could use help, 'cause I've got a new Boss comin' and it'll end up in Canada and I'll end up in big trouble unless I solve the speedo conversion to kilometers issue. Any ideas on where to source or who can install a new speedo?
Cheers,
Jouster

1 - 2 of 2 Posts