Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
MACs quality hasn't generally been up to snuff, but they've been working on it.

That system hasn't been around long enough & I don't know anyone who would even consider them.

That said, the quality LOOKS better than it's ever been.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
between those two the magnaflows right? Im not going to be racing its going to be for show/sound

Being aspirated will the car lose gas mileage or anything

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
J8851 said:
between those two the magnaflows right? Im not going to be racing its going to be for show/sound

Being aspirated will the car lose gas mileage or anything
no, you make more hp with the same parameters = better mileage.

You'll go up a 1-2 mpg . ..

·
Registered
173 Posts
I bought this exact system for my 02 v6. Sounds like a stock GT to me but a bit louder, not like a tin can which seems to be so popular today. The finish is amazing, ya get what you pay for, all stainless. Install was easy but you are stuck with the stock y-pipe course i'm in NY and lost my mechanic that passed anything regardless because now we have emissions testing. I love it though. :bouncer

·
Registered
308 Posts
Would'nt order from RPM outlet though.Try these guys instead http://www.completeexhaust.com/index.php
For the best price you have to call and say your a Stangnet member.I got my Magnapack Catback for $345 shipped.Ask for Joe.I've heard alot of bad things about rpmoutlet.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Lances03GT said:
Would'nt order from RPM outlet though.Try these guys instead http://www.completeexhaust.com/index.php
For the best price you have to call and say your a Stangnet member.I got my Magnapack Catback for $345 shipped.Ask for Joe.I've heard alot of bad things about rpmoutlet.
That was the Darkness/Jeer dude. He was the same kid, who started a bunch of crap about DeMolet.

RPMoutlet is fine, a lot of folks have used 'em, including me, with no problems. The only REAL complaint came from MustangDewd, who go tthe wrong belt shipped to him.

But the price you got was much better.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ah thats right KS.Thanks yes it was an awesome deal :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Def that magnaflow though right?... Do you know of where i could get the best deal? just one of those two places?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Mine were $318 plus shipping for the total of $345.Best price I found.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.