Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys thinks of the Hypertech Hyperpac? Has anyone used one or seen it used? Pros/Cons?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
My sons hockey coach has a new ss monte carlo and f-it up big time w/ the hypertech programmer. Had to have it towed because he couldn't get the factory program back in. A real long and painful ordeal. I'll find out what happened at the game tonight.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Will it work on the 05 'stang?.. I emailed them trying to confirm and never got a reply. I have heard a few horror stories with them lately as well..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I assume it will work on the '05 stang because Brothers Performance has one in thier catalog which says "05 GT" next to the part number.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Hypertech Hyperpac Performance Computer

I wanted to dredge up this thread to see if anyone here has yet tried this device:

Hypertech Hyperpac High Performance Automotive Computer

What interests me is the simulated drag strip, dyno, and engine monitor functions, but it would be nice if you didn't need an additional flash tuner (SCT) as well.

I was thinking that a Tunable Induction CAI with SCT tuner would be my first mod, but I'd love to be able to measure performance gains myself.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Seems interesting up to the point where they state A/F ratio can be measured through the port. You can't get a good reading unless you're plugged in to the exhaust right before the cats. So kinda makes me wonder about the rest of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts