Ford Mustang Forum banner

I can't figure out what to keep under lid....

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  HeiMa 
#1 ·
You know the little prongs under the center console lid? What the heck fits in 'em? What are you using it for? My checkbook is too long and then lid won't shut with it in there and I don't even KNOW what else to fit in it...

What are you doing with it?

#2 ·
I did not check my car but maybe CD cases???

#3 ·
Gig4Fun said:
You know the little prongs under the center console lid? What the heck fits in 'em? What are you using it for? My checkbook is too long and then lid won't shut with it in there and I don't even KNOW what else to fit in it...

Sunglasses. They fit perfectly, holds them there without any problems. My sunglasses have the little rubber inserts over the ears, so they don't slip out.

-Canton

#4 ·
cccole said:
Sunglasses. They fit perfectly, holds them there without any problems. My sunglasses have the little rubber inserts over the ears, so they don't slip out.

-Canton
No idea what you guys are even talking about. Where exactly are you speaknig of? ...never mind..got it. I put napkins in that space with the "prongs". I think it's for kleenex.

WoMBaT

#5 ·
They are for Change, Quarters, Nickels and Dimes.

#6 ·
Tissue packages fit great. And the slot allows you to pull them out one at a time

#7 ·
They can be used for a pad of paper, tissues, menus, manauls, pretty much anything

#8 ·
Gig4Fun said:

Oh that thing. I keep about an inch of spare c-notes in there. Just in case I'm out and it's a big night on the town. :kooky:

#9 ·
Hahaha I am still NOT satisfied with any of these answers.... :sterb:

#10 ·
Gig4Fun said:
Hahaha I am still NOT satisfied with any of these answers.... :sterb:
My wife pointed out the coin thingy, and they do fit perfectly in the slots, my wife has a Impala that has a spring loaded coin holder in the same area, and besides wive's are never wrong, don't you know that? :shocked:

#11 ·
I slip my speeding tickets under mine. :) No...I slip my registration & proof of insurance under mine -- don't have to go digging.:eyepoppin

#12 ·
RedFire_Dave said:
I slip my speeding tickets under mine. :) No...I slip my registration & proof of insurance under mine -- don't have to go digging.:eyepoppin
RedFire_Dave !!! You WIN !!!! That is the BEST answer so far ! "Speeding Tickets" !!!

#13 ·
License, registration, insurance...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.