Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted in the canadian section but people spent alot of time helping me here too i really appreciate it and i can use it for my stang when i get it as soon as a good deal comes up. i said no to the car to many 1/2 truths and bullcrap. the owner of the car is the owner of the dealerships best friend, he has his own old car dealership but thinks he can get more here, the guy is practically part owner of this dealership, 30 day full warranty then as i'm signing the papers the manager says its a 30 day nissan certification warranty the cars only on consignment , i get the 17" original rims with the car til i say i have a cheque in my hand and am pickin it up then its ohhh theyre an extra 500 bucks, the leak i saw on the steering rack was jsut from an oil change which didn't happen yet and they checked it (wiped it off?) and its fine lol, and "oh if u want a warranty so bad u shoulda just gotten the 3000 dollar one like i said". total bullcrap. i'll jsut bite the bullet and go for a 2002 or sumthin stang with a bit of a factory warranty for a few thou more if i can get a deal . its not like i'm asking for the world, just what they said theyd do, but oh well the neater things on the newer ones when i get one are cool, thanks for all the help i'm gonna go and be depressed for about a month or so. thanks again i already saw a potential victim a 2002 w/28,000km's totally loaded vert for 22,000 hehe 19 cash? hahah i appreciate the time spent helping me.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes but now i feel liek a jackass cuz i've told everyone about how much i like the car that i'm getting. and bugged all u guys for info :sterb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.