Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the kids cruising around here in my town drive Honda's mainly Civics with mismatched body panels and el gigantor wings, some even going to the extreme of pulling negative camber and never setting foot on a road course.The saddest thing I think I have ever saw though was an 89 Accord with a body kit and a spoiler, fart can, with spinning hubcaps, and a guy in his 50's with a mullet driving.

Anyway A couple of weeks ago I was minding my own business going to class, when this carload of kids in this new Accord(no mods no giant muffler or wing nothing bone stock seriously wtf) gets behind me on a gravel road(yea the south gotta love it), so I was going slow, and I believe he was so close if I had stopped he would have rear ended me.:nono: So once I hit black top I gas it a little as I always do, so he apparently took this as a challenge. So once I get to a road that l take to get to the closest highway, and here he follows me tailgating me; I gun it to let him know what is going on naturally his Accord cant keep up on curves so he ate my exhaust. Once I slow down here he comes back right on my bumper, I was cussing mad at this point, it didn't phase him, so I get on the highway and here he comes like a bat out of ricer hell(like 50mph lol) and passes me, so I wait until his back bumper gets right at my front bumper.

I then proceed to waste him I don't know what new V6 Accords are making at the wheel, but my wrecked 96 T-Bird with no front end could have taken it. I'm not even at 100 and hes almost a mile back so I slow back down to 60. My car screams now with this new exhaust. You would figure these kids would learn a lesson, nope next thing I see in my rear view mirror is him flooring it. Apparently he didn't slow down and proceeds to give me a ricer fail by. I didn't own him again, because he wasnt worth the gas I wasted owning him twice already. What I saw in my rear view mirror was a kid with curly hair sticking out of a flat bill hat turned backwards and a pink shirt with its collar popped up. Describing the typical Honda preps infesting the streets here.:so

Funny thing is once he passed me doing 90 he kept going even when he saw I wasnt racing him again, until he comes to a wreck a mile up the road and sees the Deputies there then pulls a u turn and takes off. :nogrinner

·
Registered
124 Posts
Buahaha, nice. :laugh: Gotta love them ricers... NOT.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Those ricers will never learn.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
181 Posts
They are the worst with their ****** mufflers. What happened to the good days of flowmaster(or anything that sounded like it had balls) to my lawnmoar sounding like a hoss compared to them. They also aint got no rumble under the hood.

·
Registered
144 Posts
What an idiot. I always brake-check people that do that to me. A quick, hard tap to the brakes to make your nose dive down while someone is tailgating you is the best way to make them streak their tighty-whities, IMO.

·
Registered
566 Posts
What an idiot. I always brake-check people that do that to me. A quick, hard tap to the brakes to make your nose dive down while someone is tailgating you is the best way to make them streak their tighty-whities, IMO.
great kills you should have spun your tires on the dirt road and gave them a mouth full of dirt

i do the same thing too or ill go like 10mph in a 35mph zone and they will normally fly past me

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Lord I don't think I could sling gravels on someones car, I already got some scars under my car from the stupid road. I should have brake checked him... Going 10 in a 35 sounds like a fun idea to pull in case he does it again. I guarantee he is saying on a another forum somewhere how he beat a Mustang with a new V6 Accord.:laugh:

·
Registered
781 Posts
I personally would just slam on my breaks and if he hits me I guess im getting the GT500 bumper for free =) Its annoying when ppl cant take a hint. Oh well good kill next time just throw ur coke or wtv out the window, hell know hes wayyyyy to close when it hits his windshield lol.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
the funniest thing to do to a tailgater is to speed up till your at least 2-3 carlengths ahead of the person, and then just hold down your washer fluid spray; it'll get their car all wet ;)
the way you know if it works is if they turn on their wipers too...:hihi:

this works AWESOME on the interstate, but i've found that it works great as long as your going at least ~30mph.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Haha, im lucky if i can get mine to even spray right....:laugh:

·
Registered
566 Posts
or put a set of flame throwers on that would keep any one away:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I personally would just slam on my breaks and if he hits me I guess im getting the GT500 bumper for free =) Its annoying when ppl cant take a hint. Oh well good kill next time just throw ur coke or wtv out the window, hell know hes wayyyyy to close when it hits his windshield lol.
Hmm I wouldn't mind having a GT500 bumper... The coke bottle sounds like a good idea.:scratchchin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts