Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last January I ordered a set of 17 x 9 inch Magnum 500 wheels from Lakeshore Wheel and Tire. After about 3 weeks I called them and was told they only had 3 of the wheels, and would not be able to fill the order. They very nicely refunded my money without penalties as they were the ones who could not fill the order.
Finally, in August I placed an order with CJ Pony Parts for their 18 x 9/ 18 x 10 Magnum wheel and tire package. They told me up front that the wheels were on back order and would take about a month. Three weeks later I got a call from them to tell me that the Manufacturer was impacted by the hurricane, and it would take an additional 3 weeks. OK, today I get an e-mail that the wheels have been back ordered again with no ETA, so they're canceling the order.
I am just not meant to have these wheels.:frustrated:

I think I'll go kick the cat.....

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
maybe your car is meant to be with 19s?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
I think you should go to a store and find the rims in physical inventory. Obviously the internet sites hate you :) lol

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Last January I ordered a set of 17 x 9 inch Magnum 500 wheels from Lakeshore Wheel and Tire. After about 3 weeks I called them and was told they only had 3 of the wheels, and would not be able to fill the order. They very nicely refunded my money without penalties as they were the ones who could not fill the order.
Finally, in August I placed an order with CJ Pony Parts for their 18 x 9/ 18 x 10 Magnum wheel and tire package. They told me up front that the wheels were on back order and would take about a month. Three weeks later I got a call from them to tell me that the Manufacturer was impacted by the hurricane, and it would take an additional 3 weeks. OK, today I get an e-mail that the wheels have been back ordered again with no ETA, so they're canceling the order.
I am just not meant to have these wheels.:frustrated:

I think I'll go kick the cat.....
that sux bud. those rims would look bad azz with your setup! you definitely waited long enough :(

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that sux bud. those rims would look bad azz with your setup! you definitely waited long enough :(
Yeah, it just seems not to be right now. Maybe I'll go for the Agent 47 mirrors instead. There's no doubt the'd be cheaper. I'd like to have them before the next show season if I can.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
812 Posts
i actally just bought a set of bullit wheels from that website cool people quick quick shipping and rims look bad @$$ now i just have to find a company to paint to match my front stockers ..... yea wtf no1 makes the fronts to match my color rear rims so they will either be my new track set or will get painted

·
Registered
922 Posts
Sorry to hear you haven't gotten them yet David. Those wheels will really complete the look you are going for. I say get the mirrors while you wait! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I think Wheel Replica is here in Houston (or maybe it's their warehouse) so if you have a problem let me know.

I'll drive over there and kick their cat for you!:bigthumbsup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.