Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove my recently purchased 2006 Mustang GT to Santa Fe Today and this was my first road trip. It is about 45 miles from home. I had some guy in a new Mercedes Sl something, pull up next to me.We were side by side at 80 miles per hour . He waves we go I `m gone. No problem.
Then on the way home This guy in a 350z brand new pulls up and we are dead even at 75 miles per hour and man this guy blew me away.I had no idea how much top end those cars have. Any ways it was an awsome drive all in all.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
did you get any compliments? i got a compliment today and let me tell you, it feels even better than winning a race :)

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Well one for one not bad.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did you get any compliments? i got a compliment today and let me tell you, it feels even better than winning a race :)
Oh yes I totally agree all my customer-friends said that it was beautiful , I had just done the 3 step Mguires clean,polish and wax and wow she was looking hot.:happydance:

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
977 Posts
Well, the Z may not have been stock.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, the Z may not have been stock.
I do not know. I do know he just bought it because he had the new window tag on it and the window paper license.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have never ran one, but have always heard the 350 z was about even with a stock 03/04 Mach I.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
yeaaaa and we still smoke the pos's.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I work for infiniti, and have driven plenty of the g35/350z's, and im surprised to hear that he blew by you. Even if it was the nismo edition, i just dont see it happening. He would probably hold up with ya thru first and you would start pulling on him in second. But i have never run against one, just driven them.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I work for infiniti, and have driven plenty of the g35/350z's, and im surprised to hear that he blew by you. Even if it was the nismo edition, i just dont see it happening. He would probably hold up with ya thru first and you would start pulling on him in second. But i have never run against one, just driven them.
Ok this is the missing link we were even at 75 miles per hour and we hit it . Then we were even to about 105 then he blew my doors off . Now at a dead start I do believe it would have been different.
This is the weird part on the way home tonight from Easter dinner we pull up to a stop light and the same Guy same car is next to us . He tried but only got beat this time from a dead stop he had no torque.:wavey Got to love it . :happydance:Yes it was a Nismo edition brand new.:gringreen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.