Ford Mustang Forum banner

I finally bought my cobra front end

598 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  duckbubbles
After months of debating and calculating the gt500 kit is too ba and cheap to not buy and i pulled the trigger cost me 1800 shipped but its just the front end no back, im not sure if the spoiler is worth the money. Wow i feel pretty relieved. That was a lot of stess on if i should do cervinis but that kit would run me 6k and its too fragile to drive 7 days a week maybe for a sunday driver. Can't wait till it arrives now for the black deep dish rims. Then a red stripe and diablo will be complete the next summer maybe sc!!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Awesome man! Can't wait to see it! :D

I'm gonna go with rims first... Even though I could have the Roush fascia + fog delete for less... :shigrin
After months of debating and calculating the gt500 kit is too ba and cheap to not buy and i pulled the trigger cost me 1800 shipped but its just the front end no back, im not sure if the spoiler is worth the money. Wow i feel pretty relieved. That was a lot of stess on if i should do cervinis but that kit would run me 6k and its too fragile to drive 7 days a week maybe for a sunday driver. Can't wait till it arrives now for the black deep dish rims. Then a red stripe and diablo will be complete the next summer maybe sc!!!
Congrats on everything, cant wait to see pics!
Congrats, it will look great for sure. The wing is definitely worth if you have nothing on it already. It really compliments the overall look.
Congrats on the mods bro, post up pics when you get the rims/front end.
Congrats. It will give the car a different attitude. :bigthumbsup
After it is put together, I hope you wonder why you waited so long!

Frank
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.