Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I got dual exhaust about a month ago and I just cut out the bumper and I was thinking of getting the GT take off bumper and getting it painted with the 400$ should I do that or should I buy something else? I already have a CAI and a Tuner so what should I buy and look in my mod list at the bottom of this post so you can see what I already have and give me suggestions if I should get the bumper or?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Suggestion: Try looking around at some vinyl stripes...
If not bumper to bumper, than possibly hood, roof, and trunk lid.
Just my .02 :shiny:

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'd get the bumper first if your ever going to put stripes on it especially if you don't like the look being cut now? I have my bumper cut and I can't wait to get a new bumper. It doesn't look bad by all means but it's like I notice it's cut haha

·
Registered
531 Posts
buy some gears and t loc. i know you said $400 but this is the next best mod for your car

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
i cut my bumper and i like it way better than the gt bumper cause i`m not into to the low ground effects look or lowering. old school muscle car look for me.:bigthumbsup i would use that money somewhere else. i know its burning a hole in your pocket, but bank it and wait for a really good mod like the gears or something.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Ditch the BBK CAI for a JLT :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
226 Posts
is there really that much difference between the JLT and the BBK?
Doubt it...
you going for show or go?
for show i look into a hood :)
or lower it
or tint window/ black spoiler/ black grill( thats my plan at least)
or maybe subs...
for go
get a better drive shaft or maybe just get different mufflers or try to get something that not everyone has or something from supersix

·
Registered
413 Posts
Doubt it...
you going for show or go?
for show i look into a hood :)
or lower it
or tint window/ black spoiler/ black grill( thats my plan at least)
or maybe subs...
for go
get a better drive shaft or maybe just get different mufflers or try to get something that not everyone has or something from supersix
+1 on the black grille.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'd get sway bars like the eibach antiroll kit or upgrade to a leather interior if you don't already have it, shelby basement has a kit for 350 labeled as 2011 that'll fit ours with a bit of foam
Depending on where you get your stuff (am has free shipping) you could even have enough to paint your brake calipers or put in some interior trim (map light, door sill, etc) :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
344 Posts
5 tanks of gas.....LOL

·
Registered
550 Posts
is there really that much difference between the JLT and the BBK?
It would be noticeable but maybe not enough to spend another $200 right now. The BBK doesn't even require a tune I'm always leary of those and since you have a tuner then I would pick one up that does require a tune whenever you can. JUST my opinion though.

I do think that a black upper and lower grille would look sick on your car! :bigthumbsup Stripes would also look great.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It would be noticeable but maybe not enough to spend another $200 right now. The BBK doesn't even require a tune I'm always leary of those and since you have a tuner then I would pick one up that does require a tune whenever you can. JUST my opinion though.

I do think that a black upper and lower grille would look sick on your car! :bigthumbsup Stripes would also look great.
I already got the black billet upper and lower grill

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
how about a hood scoop for that baby. i love the roush scoop. am has that same scoop painted. when i drive my g/f`s car, that flat hood is just boring ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
550 Posts
I already got the black billet upper and lower grill
Oops. Looks like you got the exterior pretty much covered lol maybe you should look into the hood scoop or the GT rear bumper. How much would the bumper cost shipped and painted to match?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
get some door sill lights,some custom floor mats and a trunk monkey..LOL

LMAO!!!!

i would go for the trunk monkey for sure

·
Registered
531 Posts
very nice vid:bigthumbsup

·
Registered