Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the code reader on the car and I got the codes 33 and 133. I tested it twice and got the same codes. 33 is the egr but there is nothing for the 133 in the book. Did I read this wrong?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did I read wrong? 33 is egr and I know it's throwing them codes. Why am I seeing/hearing 133 after the 33?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it reads 33 then 133

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This site has a list of codes:

Ford Fuel Injection

Thanks for the info. Now I know what the things under my hood do. But I got a book with my reader, I was wondering why code 33 (egr) would have anything to do with it running like this. Then it looked like it threw a 133 code but there is no 133 code. It was 33 then 1 was a skip then 33. Does it give you all the codes right away, you know one after another or does it give you 1 code wait until it finds another then gives it to you?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
286 Posts
Does it give you all the codes right away, you know one after another or does it give you 1 code wait until it finds another then gives it to you?
The codes will keep coming out until there are no more codes. Do you have a reader that makes you count flashes or do you have one like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Equus-3145-Fo..._1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1244831459&sr=1-1

I bought the one in link above and will be using it this weekend. If retrieves all the codes and stores them then you can go back and look at each code after you disconnect it from the car.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.