Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got a job at a shop. its the ppl who did my exhaust work. the owner has been a loooonng time family friend and he hired me to work. they are the best exhaust shop around! been in business since 1945. im no doing exhaust yet but soon! RIGHT NOW IM DOING OIL CHANGES AND TUNE UPS ALONG WITH THE GRUNT WORK THE OTHER GUYS DONT WANT TO DO BUT I HAVE NO COMPLAINT IM LEARNING AND GETTING PAID CASH! if any body wants some work done pm me or call 626 793 5656. its called advance muffler. we do all kinds of work including brakes,suspension tune ups and almost anything else

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
That's one of those here unemployed to find a job. Hope more of us can find one ourselves.

Yup, you'll be doing all the dirty work the other guys don't want to do for a while, maybe until they hire another. But at least you're working.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Congrats bro. Its bad out there. Alot of people are looking for work right now. Good luck with it!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
It's very good when someone who wants to work gets a job they like. I can tell by the tone of your post that you are excited about the job and a fan of your employer. I'm sure you will be an asset to the company. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its what im going to school for, to become a mechanic so its like getting paid to learn :bigthumbsup plus i get to see all kinds of bada** cars:gringreen

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
its what im going to school for, to become a mechanic so its like getting paid to learn :bigthumbsup plus i get to see all kinds of bada** cars:gringreen
The bad thing is that you will also see all kinds of retarted gay cars, and whats worse is that you will have to work on them and listen to the owner brag about how bada** it is. Then all you can do is shut your mouth and listen to thier stories while you think to yourself.

"Please buddy, your 1.6 with a cold air and a catback aint nothing, I would love to completly rape your car with my Cobra thats parked right outside"

Then smile and say "ya nice ride bro, your all ready to go now sir"

LMAO;)

But hey you will get to see some nice ones. You even get to get a up close look of the enemy.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i love parking my car right under the flowmaster banner lol loks like a flowmaster ad:gringreen

·
Registered
391 Posts
Alot of the guys in garages, and shops, are Dumb a-holes that talk bull$hit. But you take the good w the bad I guess....................... I worked for a ford dealership for a bit and many of the guys had bada$$ mustangs, so that was a little perk.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The bad thing is that you will also see all kinds of retarted gay cars, and whats worse is that you will have to work on them and listen to the owner brag about how bada** it is. Then all you can do is shut your mouth and listen to thier stories while you think to yourself.

"Please buddy, your 1.6 with a cold air and a catback aint nothing, I would love to completly rape your car with my Cobra thats parked right outside"

Then smile and say "ya nice ride bro, your all ready to go now sir"

LMAO;)

But hey you will get to see some nice ones. You even get to get a up close look of the enemy.
yeah i understand what your sayin, we had a guy bring in his camry the other day for all new shocks and brakes. he was tellin me how it used to hang pretty good with the fox bodies and blah blah blah so i took it for a test drive to see what noises it was making and the interior was riced out with blue all over. then under the hood was a cai and bright blue spray painted all over the engine. its fine though cause i got paid.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
So that's the latest ricer trick. It used to be stickers. Now it's painting the engine the same color as the interior. :nogrinner

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
guess so. dude its funny cause he had this little thing attached to his exhaust tip that would make a "pssssstt" sound hahaha sounded like a blow off valve hahaha.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i love my effin job!!! look what came in today for an oil change and a/c service. an 06 ls2 vette. sexy black with full length headers and borla cat back exhaust. not sure what the headers were? its s/c and the guy is estimating about 650 rwhp and i got to drive it today. it was an auto which was the only lame part but it was sweet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts