Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already posted this in the lounge but I wanted to make sure more people saw it. I registered at ClubWRX.net and started talking trash about ricers and I got banned. Pissed a good number of Idiots off. Go chech out their forums they are so hilarious.HAHAHAHA:laughlitt

·
Registered
436 Posts
:heha: hahaha.....thats some funny sh*t

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Not that I don't think it's funny, but....

Do we really have to resort to insulting them in their house, (directly)? Anyone can do that. Maybe I'm more of the "Darth Sidious" type, destroy them from the inside and all....

I would think it'd be more funny to go on their sites and pump their ego's up, trash talk all domestics, type in thier language, "Yo," and talk about how "you get Mad HP Yo with a Red Stick on R and an Ironing board sized wing for corners Yo." Spend some time, become buddies.

Then, when you have gained their respect by smoking Mustangs with your Civic, reveal your true self. Show them the True form of Death from America!!!
Show them a pic of your Mustang, or a video of you smoking a ricer, or somthing to that effect.....
Then laugh as they smolder from the betrayal!!! :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They were having a nice conversation about how V8s cant handle before I even stepped in. All I said was that they were ugly and overpriced and they banned me. I was on for like 3 minutes.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Musta kicked em in the nads.
All your posts are deleted.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Bah, I hate forums like that.
I've been banned from several different computer technology forums, just because I would talk about Macintosh computers and the basis of the members were PC oriented.
Looks like its the same for cars.
Nice one though! :laughlitt
Kick'em where it counts

·
Registered
436 Posts
i couldnt find the link on their forums....can u post the link..i would love to read their posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Left a WRS for dead.

It was almost unfair but I was doing 85 on the interstate on my crotch rocket and here comes a WRX up my rear. :sleeping: He sat there tailing me for about 10 secs, just enough time to check for cops. I did a roll up to 120 and by the time I looked back the WRX was but a speck. Wished I was in my Bullitt, it would have been more sporting, but It was still fun making that guy look silly.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
ponyboy1900 said:
It was almost unfair but I was doing 85 on the interstate on my crotch rocket and here comes a WRX up my rear. :sleeping: He sat there tailing me for about 10 secs, just enough time to check for cops. I did a roll up to 120 and by the time I looked back the WRX was but a speck. Wished I was in my Bullitt, it would have been more sporting, but It was still fun making that guy look silly.
HAHA a crotchrocket vs a WRX?! LOOOL That kid musta had brain damage.

·
Registered
567 Posts
ponyboy1900 said:

1st, any 4 wheel that tails a 2wheel needs to get their a$$ beat :sterb:
2nd, most of the time a 4 wheel tails a 2 wheel cuz they want to see it take off.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Fordguy13 said:
I already posted this in the lounge but I wanted to make sure more people saw it. I registered at ClubWRX.net and started talking trash about ricers and I got banned. Pissed a good number of Idiots off. Go chech out their forums they are so hilarious.HAHAHAHA:laughlitt
13 stand for your age? Please dont make a bad name for Mustang owners.
I cant stand ricers myself, but wouldnt lower my standards to that.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
AUSTINSCOBRA said:
1st, any 4 wheel that tails a 2wheel needs to get their a$$ beat :sterb:
2nd, most of the time a 4 wheel tails a 2 wheel cuz they want to see it take off.
Just carry some of your kid's marbles in your pocket....:evillol: :evillol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
V8s cant handle

V8s cant handle. Can anyone tell me what engines most pro racers use. If i recall there are mostly V8, V10 and yes i know there are races for 4's but any pros racing? Nascar, F1, GT, ...

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Try and tell Steeda and Maximum Motorsports that v8's cant handle.

Going to any site and starting trash is retarded. If you come here and act like a troll you will be banned.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.