Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, i put a down payment on a 2006 white v6 with roush kit black stripes. ill try to post pics. it was from a private party and it turns out that the guy lied and it really had a salvage title and he changed the mileage on the car. :headscratch: and yesterday i found out that he owns his own body shop so he got all of that done for pretty cheap, probably just covering up parts that were affected by the crash.. so i got my payment back but now i'm back where i started, with no stang. this is my first car and i've been lookin around for a while. im thinkin about just buyin a base white v6 and doin kinda the same thing to it on my own. but a prepainted roush body kit is outta my price range, so i'm lookin cheaper.. i went to a body shop and im pretty familiar with installation prices, but i'd rather have the parts so i don't have to have a middle man. any suggestions?? :happyhapp check the attachments

·
Registered
704 Posts
why do you need to get a s197?

why not look at the 1999-2004 mustangs? you could probably pick up a gt with low miles in that same price range...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
s197 look like a mustang had to add my two cents look around and take your time you can find them all the time what is your price range if buying used probaly safest to go to a dealer and ask for the car fact wow never thought I would say that.

Make sure a V-6 is what you want I had a 2005 v-6 and traded it in for my now 2008 GT the 6 wasn't enough. I would love to have a gt500 but couldn;t afford it and 3 months after I bought my gt a delaership had a gt500 with 15,000 miles for 30 grand I was so mad I didnt get it.

Be patient you'll find thast stang you've been looking for.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
i got my gt for 9500 bucks,bought it in the middle of winter :bigthumbsup you will find one just keep looking.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Yeah take your time, I waited about 2 years before I decided on what i wanted.
Great advise! Same thing here, I took about 2 years shopping for a GT online. Anyway, long story short I wanted a GT for sure so it was a matter of choosing color. After extensive research and knowing what we both liked my wife and I decided that we would get either a yellow on black leather interior or a red on red interior. Guess what? The red showed up first with under 10k miles and we loved it. The dealer paid my plane ticket to go pick it up and the car cost just a little over 16k. I was very happy with the service and the car is just great. Mike, the sales guy still keeps in touch through email.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody, I'll keep lookin around for sure and find exactly what im looking for. It's good because i'm in no huge rush to buy a car. :bigthumbsup great advice

·
Registered
41 Posts
i have 3 for sale
1 v6, 1 gt, 1 gt convertable. pricing is kinda ok, but summer is not the time to buy a mustang. but let me know if you want pics and $$. we also have a few more on our main lot used and new.
2010 is a beautiful horse.

·
Registered
41 Posts
do you have the information on the v6?
yes i do. it is a 2007 v6, cloth int, 5sp, 6 disc indash with navagation. vision 17x9 wheels. 23K miles. the wheels and tires are brand new. $17995 let me know if you want anymore info

·
Registered
784 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
the only thing that i can say about that...Call before you go. a lot of car lots dont take off the cars that they have sold... including up. it makes you call. lol but our web site is www.bondysusedcars.com

check it out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.