Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm spending way to much time and soon to be...money, reading these forum posts :gringreen Let me expain:

1. Ordered 06 GT (not a problem)
2. Start reading forum posts about modding our stangs (not a problem)
3. Start putting money away in a PayPal account for mods that you found on forum posts (little bit of a problem)
4. Having more than 3K put away in this PayPay account for your mods...BEFORE YOU HAVE THE CAR :jester: (big problem)
5. Enjoyig every minute of it!!!!!....(PRICELESS)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know how you feel. :)

I was never really a "car guy." I liked different cars and all, but I never got to the point to where I would start modding them or anything.

Then, my lovely Taurus is on it's deathbed, so I need a new car. Oh look, one of those new Mustangs. They look nice, I'll get one. :)

Now, all I spend my time doing is looking for new mods. Haven't actually bought any yet, because I'm too indecisive. But I guarantee you I wouldn't have thought about any mods if it weren't for this forum and a few others.

I'm not complaining though. I've got an awesome car, I interact on these forums (sometimes, I'm lazy :p) with some awesome people, and hopefully I'll be meeting some of these awesome people at some point.

jason

·
Registered
94 Posts
AussieMustangGT said:
I'm spending way to much time and soon to be...money, reading these forum posts http://forums.bradbarnett.net/style_emoticons/default/04.gif Let me expain:

1. Ordered 06 GT (not a problem)
2. Start reading forum posts about modding our stangs (not a problem)
3. Start putting money away in a PayPal account for mods that you found on forum posts (little bit of a problem)
4. Having more than 3K put away in this PayPay account for your mods...BEFORE YOU HAVE THE CAR http://forums.bradbarnett.net/style_emoticons/default/04.gif (big problem)
5. Enjoyig every minute of it!!!!!....(PRICELESS)
Totally with you...
You are gonna love the Tungsten Gray color. I just picked mine up Thursday and already thinking about the BBK CAI and Throttle Body. After that maybe Bassani x-pipe, cats and mufflers.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts