Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I'm not sure many Ford dealers keep it on hand. It's a pretty big stocking/theft issue as there are a lot of different colors that have come out over the years. They had to order mine when I got it. It only took a phone call though, and they had it in the next day.
Thanks, and also so many different names/shades of silver I have "Brilliant Silver" on my 2010 and the new one 2011/12 is called "Ingot Silver" I will take your advice and just call them.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
he probably knew your car was pestine and was just trying to tease maybe :nono:
Not the case Mike....I was on My way Home from work and was driving My 1990 Ford F150 4X4, it has 180,000 miles on it and 2 BLUE Doors, the Truck is Cabernat Red, I had to replace the Doors as they were shot, bought a 1995 F150 that was sweet but crashed in the fron and used it for parts. I have a 1992 F150 that I dont drive that's from Fla, but My 1990 I bought Brand New and just cant part with it, it still runs Great, has the Straight 6 (300 4.9) It's been with me for 20 years and may not look that good but she runs Great:bigthumbsup So that was'nt the case, if I had My Stang with me I still woul'nt have showed him it or said anything, I just dont need to bother with People like that.
A Funny thing happened that other day when I was driving My 90 F150, I pulled up next to a Vette with a Guy and his Gal in it, when I pulled along side the Vette the Girl looked at me, then My Truck and gave me a look like (YUK) and turned away. It does'nt bother me, next Winter when the Snow is a foot deep on the roads I'd blow by that Vette:winks

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I just found this out and it's mabey why the Ford Dealer is being the way it is....a few nights ago they had 40 Vehicles Damaged by Vandals, slashed the tires and broke windows. I guess I'd be a bit upset too. It was on out Local news last night but I missed it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts