Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone im new to this site and i wanted to see if you guys could help me out here, i need door panels for my 1998 mustang Gt because the ones i have are falling apart already so i want to replace them, I ran into a very good deal on some door panels and i would like to know first if they will fit before i buy them, they are from a 2004 cobra and my question is will those door panels fit my 1998 Gt any help will be appreciated. Thank You.

·
Super Moderator
39,979 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!the cobra door panels are different....

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Hi everyone im new to this site and i wanted to see if you guys could help me out here, i need door panels for my 1998 mustang Gt because the ones i have are falling apart already so i want to replace them, I ran into a very good deal on some door panels and i would like to know first if they will fit before i buy them, they are from a 2004 cobra and my question is will those door panels fit my 1998 Gt any help will be appreciated. Thank You.
I have a friend who has a 88 and may have a door panel. I will have to ask him. If he is wanting to get rid of them I will pm you.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you heavy metal, and thank you jim293 but i need them for a 98 and u said its from a 88 if u meant 98 let me know if his selling them and how much and if u know what color they are. Thank you.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Thank you heavy metal, and thank you jim293 but i need them for a 98 and u said its from a 88 if u meant 98 let me know if his selling them and how much and if u know what color they are. Thank you.
You are right sorry about that. Yeah if were an 88 I could help you out. Sorry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats all right jim thanx anyways i guess im just gonna look around and see if i find some of ebay that will fit my year.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Oh man Im bad sorry about that.:headscratch:

·
Registered
5 Posts
You might wanna check this out: door panels for your car might be available here too. Most of us, my friends do purchase out auto body parts on that site and as far as I remember, you have the same car make with my friend. You bought his door panels on that site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Door panels

They will fit but they are different. Post a pic of the old and new. I think I have a set in storage and will take pictures and see if that helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.