Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gonna obe ordering a et of Eibach sportlines very soon with the 1.6 in the front and 2.0 in the back what other suspension products would i need to stable everything out so there isnt any camber issues or rear end issues

·
Registered
420 Posts
caster camber plates and possibley a bump steer kit.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
And almost certainly an adjustable panhard bar. An adjustable upper control arm would also be advised.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I assume you have a 2005+ didn't see any pics on your profile. I added the Eibach pro lowering kit to my 07GT and it looks perfect. The one you are doing is a little more aggressive. To answer your question though you will definetly need an adjustable pan hard bar. I ordered my from Steeda. When mine was lowered prior to the adjustable pan hard bar the rear end was off about a 1/4" or so barley noticable. The adjustable pan hard bar will allow you to correct this. You are going even lower so I would really order one. Any thing else you add is really optional. The kit I had came with new bump stops and everything.

Take a look at my profile. I have alot of good side view pics. Keep in mind I have 20's though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.