Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have become addicted to this site, I have learned so much and never once have I read a thread that had anything "bad" in it, everyone is so nice and gives information so freely! My dad tells me that when he owned his own 1966 Mustang that there was NO talk about what you did to make it faster, now everyone shares, and helps! I love it!

:bigthumbsupYou all rock!

·
Super Moderator
40,151 Posts
i agree,this site is the bomb!!!!the people here are great!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I love you guys. this place does rock. my wife even likes this place cuz now I talk less mustang stuff to her I get it all out of my system here:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Hello.:) Yup, there is great bunch of folks here. They're always willing to help out the best that they can. I haven't ever been flamed here. Well, not in the classics forums, anyway.:gringreen In the the more general 'Shoot the Breeze' forums, many seem to feel like I have been a chronic abuser of hallucinogens at some period of my life, resulting in retardation and insanity,but, other than that,:D everyone has always been very nice to me here.:)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I have become addicted to this site, I have learned so much and never once have I read a thread that had anything "bad" in it, everyone is so nice and gives information so freely! My dad tells me that when he owned his own 1966 Mustang that there was NO talk about what you did to make it faster, now everyone shares, and helps! I love it!

:bigthumbsupYou all rock!
I love you guys. this place does rock. my wife even likes this place cuz now I talk less mustang stuff to her I get it all out of my system here:bigthumbsup
It's people like you that make the site so good :hihi:

:yourock:

And yes, it takes some of the load off spouses who are tired of hearing about the Mustang ;)

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
It's a wonderful addiction that's for sure. YOu definetly get out of it what you invest in it! There are awesome people here! glad you chose us!

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Yeah this is one of the better early mustang forums im on fast replays and a lot of people that know every nut bolt and wire in a early mustang.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.