Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the fastest anyone has driven their mustang? I know there will be replies to not being safe driving at this speed. I had a long stretch of highway and I was all by myself and I went for it. I know my car would go faster but after 120 mph that was it!

·
Registered
662 Posts
i just made a roadtrip from Denver to Sacramento and back. i found a stretch of very straight highway out in the desert and got the ol grey mare up to 140....

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Not really bragging about this, but when I first got my Mustang, I got on the turnpike and got it up to 140 on my speedo.

In my defense, there was absolutely no one on the road but myself.

I also got the oppurtunity to drive an LS1 Vette last weekend, and got up to 130 on the turnpike. Again, there wasn't a soul in sight. So I would have just hurt myself. Still not bragging. Just answering the question.

·
Registered
636 Posts
fastest ive gone was 127...in the quartermile:heha: with my 01 stang. i wouldnt try on the street...

·
Registered
504 Posts
didnt we have a thread like this like 2 weeks ago. :banghead:

here we go again.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Right after I got my 3.55's installed, I did 115......

....oh wait, that was before I changed my speedometer driven gear!! :laugh:

G

·
What is the fastest anyone has driven their mustang? I know there will be replies to not being safe driving at this speed. I had a long stretch of highway and I was all by myself and I went for it. I know my car would go faster but after 120 mph that was it!
If you cracked 120 MPH at the local drag strip......

Or turned a lap averaging a 120 mph on a road road course.....

I would be impressed but since you didn't.......

I'm not........

But here is a club that you meet all the criteria for based on your actions.......

Attachments

·
Registered
887 Posts
If you cracked 120 MPH at the local drag strip......

Or turned a lap averaging a 120 mph on a road road course.....

I would be impressed but since you didn't.......

I'm not........

But here is a club that you meet all the criteria for based on your actions.......
LMFAO Reggie's at it again!:laugh::bigthumbsup I just made this same thread like two weeks ago.

·
Registered
822 Posts
90 mph on the freeway just cruising and everyone else were still driving faster.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
^^^ :laugh: That's NorCal for ya!! Bunch of crazies always in a hurry to get nowhere!! :yelwacko:

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Took an LS1 at 155 once an 200 mph on two wheels was way better!:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Not sure because I didn't know my speedo was broken for the first couple months I owned my car but Im officially clocked at 115mph using a GPS.

Sadly and recklessly I already did 130mph on my bike following a Camaro SS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.