Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night we headed out for dinner. I guess the 'safe ' parking spot for my stang was not a parking spot, I was told to move it by a grumpy eldery man. I guess in my hast to move the car, I ran over my wifes foot, and sideswipped her leg with my front bumper. the sad part is I did not know till after I parked the car, and she was standing there crying.... I thought she was kidding till I saw the tire tread on her NEW shoes. oops......

so am I the first one to run over there spouse??

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm gonna venture a guess that you are the first... It's amazing you still have time to log into the forum and not massaging her feet 24/7. :laughlitt By the way, was she crying because it hurt or because it was her NEW shoes???? :kooky:
I meant to ask you before but where did you get that cool little model car in your pictures??? I would love one in Tungsten Silver. :eyepoppin

·
Registered
18 Posts
Funny

Man sorry to hear about your wife's foot. My wife wouldnt let me live that one down. Im still laughing. How about a pic of your wifes shoe, that is funny.

GrapeNo1 :heha:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
06GTee: my brother got that for me back in feb. I dont know where he got it, but yes its cool, an excact replica, but the little one has fan blades.

and sorry I cleaned her shoes last night before I eve nthought of geting a camera..............

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey they y'all....mrs mb here & yes, i'm fine....i was more upset he got tire tread on pricey shoes i really like & then the thought occured to me: hey, this could've really hurt. so i smacked him upside the head & said don't let it happen again. now i just laugh about it....i tell him i'm going to file for divorce on grounds his car is jealous of me. please guys.....note where your partner is standing BEFORE applying the gas!....he says if he'd been going faster, i wouldn't have felt it. do you think we have a mybusters plot? take care you guys & drive safe

·
Registered
502 Posts
mustangbaxter said:
hey they y'all....mrs mb here & yes, i'm fine....i was more upset he got tire tread on pricey shoes i really like & then the thought occured to me: hey, this could've really hurt. so i smacked him upside the head & said don't let it happen again. now i just laugh about it....i tell him i'm going to file for divorce on grounds his car is jealous of me. please guys.....note where your partner is standing BEFORE applying the gas!....he says if he'd been going faster, i wouldn't have felt it. do you think we have a mybusters plot? take care you guys & drive safe
Mrs. MB: There is only one thing in the whole wide world better than a Pony Car...it's the patient good-natured love of a really good woman whose man owns a Pony Car...and that'd be you. Glad to hear you're doin' OK, and thanks for posting up. Maybe you should have MB buy a set of those flashlights the ground crew uses at airports to guide the jetliners into the gates, and then you can direct the action on future parking jobs.

I like stories with happy endings...:laughlitt

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
lol, just, lol

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
I would be watching my feet when she is in behind the wheel if I were you. :laughlitt

·
Registered
92 Posts
I hope those were not Jimmy Choo's shoes, that would really stink to ruin a good pair like that. Oh try Mr. Clean erase on the shoes :)

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
ooops

Hearing a story like this makes me feel not as bad. You see, though I did not run over my highly supportive spouse, I did manage to buy my girl (you know, includingh the $40K price) without telling my spouse. I had an appointment cancel on me so I mentioned I was going to go play at the local Ford dealer, then I came home wiht a toy. During the whole thing, somehow it slipped my mind to inform my spouse, let alone ask her premission, of my intention on buying my girl. :doh:Fortunately for me, she just smiled when she saw my girl in the driveway. However, on another note, she did freak a little on the $145 car cover...go figure. Yet, I am still not sure which is worse, buying such toy without letting your spouse know or running her over in it....things that make you go hhmmmmm!!!! :winks By the Mrs. MB, gload to hear you are alright, hope the shoes survived as well.

·
Registered
273 Posts
another reason for me to be glad i'm single. no spouse to run over. Life is good. lol

glad you're ok mrs. MB.

·
Registered
209 Posts
And you didn't think you had a tire pressure monitoring system...You're gonna have to buy the mrs. some steel toes for xmas.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
for all you sickos out there...

heres the woman I LOVE that I kinda ran over......... ( she's wearing the dress if you were wondering )......... now boys be nice...:laughlitt

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
mustangbaxter said:
Good 4 u, smack him again just for good measure! :)

Seriously though, glad to hear you are ok.

Oh yeah, make him buy you a new pair of shoes. :winks

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
freeflubber said:
Your wife has some nerve scuffing up your tires with her Manolo Blahnik's!!
LOL, Im glad we can laugh at that, cant we?

·
Registered
196 Posts
My wife and I were on our Harleys and going through a toll booth. When the arm came up I gassed it hard outta there. Got up about two miles and no wife. She FINALLY pulled up and I was like WTF you been. She pointed to her neck and it was bleeding and cut bad. I went through the gate so fast and she was so slow that the arm came down and racked her off her bike. Man did I feel like poo. Got her fixed up good as new. (The bike that is) :happyhapp

1 - 18 of 18 Posts