Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cruzin' home from work on the beltway with the cruse control set at 77 in the slow lane just enjoying some tunes. I looked in my mirror and there was an Acura closign in, he got on my rear and stayed there. There are no cars for about 2 miles in front so he could have passed in the fast lane. I ran it up to 85, still on my rear so I punched it and watched him fade away about 10 car lengths then slowed back down to 77. He catches up and rides my rear again, then he moves in the fast lane and hits it, I let him get about 1 car length in front and I nail it and fly by him and again put about 10 car lengths between us and slow back to 77.

Then it happened, I looked in the rear view and here he comes he must have had it floored the whole time b/c he proceeded to do the RICER FLY BY. Yeah he really showed me HAHAHA :laughlitt

(2001 GT auto bone stock for now)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Don't you know, the race doesn't even start until you are doing 110mph :rolleyes: ...what kind of Acura was it?

Thats why I like the track.....no ricer flybys there....unless they want to miss the turn offs and run into the speed trap. That would be interesting....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Superbly done! I love sending the links of these stories to my Acura buddy.

Ricer flyby indeed. :cool:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AHHH, that was the problem I wasen't going fast enough:) IT was a 3.2cl i think

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im cruzin 75 mph down the highway and a newer camaro is coming up fast pulls up next to me and nails it so i down shift to 4th hit hundred and he backs out. I hate when people do that.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Telling you...the best way to avoid the flybys...just get in their lane but in front of them...it's what I always do...I'll let them drive away from me, but not fly by after I kill them...if I'm not in the racing mood then they'll just rev at me and drive away after a while...and if they ever don't stop and rear end you...well they were speeding, you weren't...simple as that...

·
Registered
72 Posts
psfracer said:
Don't you know, the race doesn't even start until you are doing 110mph :rolleyes: ...what kind of Acura was it?

Thats why I like the track.....no ricer flybys there....unless they want to miss the turn offs and run into the speed trap. That would be interesting....
I saw a vid not long ago on Streetfire, the guy was beating up on the ricers in a domestic, and flashing his flashers every time he crossed the line. Just thought it was funny he was givinmg the ricer ''I WIN!!'' light flash.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Personally, if there were to ever be someone messing with me on the HighWay that thinks they have more than me: just floor ahead of them, flip the switch, and hit the hazards as this gentleman obviously had done.

Let's them know "I'm King" in two tiny blinks of four little lights. Ah... bliss

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.