Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive been a little busy lately lightly modding my mustang

Current Mods, JLT CAI, Dropped 2" , New Tires, 373 Gears, SLP , Straight Pipes, Little Additives,

So I was cruising home with 2 passangers, and came across a 300zx , Spooled his Turbo at me, so We talked and decided to do acouple runs, First run was at a like 15 20 roll, I was in 2nd , honked 3 times, and double clutched and launched the hell out , Got him by like 2 cars, He was like again again, and 2nd run, It was at a dig, I got the start then he got me in 2nd then 3rd I just left him by a car or two, then just said peace !,

A couple nights ago, I was going to walmart with 2 passangers again , and a LT1 Camaro revved at me and followed me to a access road, and I was like dam im so going to lose, but decided to give him a little run anyways, So I was going like 25 30 and He took off first so I launched off and It was neck and neck through 2nd, I granny shifted to 3rd and He started pulling away, I was like dam so I let go, He kept going and Idk what the heck happened, He Just started fishtaiiling and just lost it and hit the wall, Like crap

Last night I was running a little Honda SI, and im not going to lie that little thing was pulling hard, I left him quick and not after a Roush pulled up next to me drop top, Light blue with only his HID foggys on, saying oh you think your all hard going against a little 4 banger, I laughed and said Yeah bro im just screwing around , Ill run you but I already know imma lose but F it, So I launched out hard from the light ( Abandoned Road ) and just left him like back 2 cars, I was like wth? He pulled up to me and I just said Dam dude learn how to drive your car, and he was trying to say some excuse so I just left Lol,

Hate on me all you want, [:

·
Registered
506 Posts
at least your running em down, i had a new 5.0 try to race me I didn't run because i knew i would be murdered and yesterday I had a brand new SRT8 392 challenger trying to get me to play with him, I know my limitations.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't look down on you. I rather enjoy this type of stuff. Haha.
Lol yeah, Just some people get all offended on here, Sorry I will start taking it to the strip this summer, ! As soon as I get new heads, Rebuild my tranny, and some suspension mods

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
at least your running em down, i had a new 5.0 try to race me I didn't run because i knew i would be murdered and yesterday I had a brand new SRT8 392 challenger trying to get me to play with him, I know my limitations.
Hell yeah man, I have alot of limitations, my car isnt **** !.,
Now my 383 stroker in my garage.. Lol, But no insurance, and anitque plates on it,

·
Registered
457 Posts
No looking down here! Sounds like your holding your own out there. I agree about taking it to the track though, but you cant always go to the track when someone is testing you. Great job!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know I figured it'd be moved over there by bullit or somebody like always -__- ^^

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Bullitt isn't a moderator. He can't move threads. Plus the whole thread was about your "kills" so it belongs in the Kill Section anyway.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I know some people are passionately against street racing. I dont mind it if youre not of busy roads or anything. If youre weaving in and out of traffic, or doing this kind of stuff anywhere near normal people then youre an idiot. But if theres nobody on the road, and a guy challenges me at a red light, i wont decline. Who would?

·
Registered
277 Posts
with any luck you'll lose your licence before you kill somebody... ya I know, captain buzz kill but really .......

·
Registered
46 Posts
I don't care but just don't get caught. I raced a lot on the street back in the day but now days they will take your license and fine the livin hell out of you impound your car and make life real hard for a while.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm not sure what the point of having a mustang is if you're not going to give it a little toot every once and a while.

I guess I haven't slowed down yet, but after spending all day chained to a desk having the mustang is the only thing that keeps me from imploding.

I don't go looking for street races and I would never weave through traffic or race in busy congested areas... but if its 11pm and some jackwad pulls up next to me revving his fart can I'm not going to let the fool have the satisfaction.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I'm not sure what the point of having a mustang is if you're not going to give it a little toot every once and a while.
My thoughts exactly. I never understood people that own mustangs and use them as garage or track queens.

I'll admit that I love cruising with the top down, but if you don't drive it like a mustang is meant to be driven, then its just another car.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i ran a srt 4 neon 4 dr after work last week i was suprised i left him like 2-3 cars from a 2nd gear roll.then again on the highway at 60mph but i was to high of a gear i was in 5th then dropped it down it into 3rd then shift it to 4th quick...but overall i smoked him...and all i have is bbk l/t o/f x pipe magnaflow jlt ram air intake,75mm professional products t/b and plenium combo,3:73 short throw shifter..

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
i ran a srt 4 neon 4 dr after work last week i was suprised i left him like 2-3 cars from a 2nd gear roll.then again on the highway at 60mph but i was to high of a gear i was in 5th then dropped it down it into 3rd then shift it to 4th quick...but overall i smoked him...and all i have is bbk l/t o/f x pipe magnaflow jlt ram air intake,75mm professional products t/b and plenium combo,3:73 short throw shifter..

it mustve been stock. a stage 2 setup neon srt4 will outrun most gt's and some cobras on a roll. thats why i only run off the launch, these 4 cylinder turbo cars are very sneaky.

·
Registered
136 Posts
So ive been a little busy lately lightly modding my mustang

Current Mods, JLT CAI, Dropped 2" , New Tires, 373 Gears, SLP , Straight Pipes, Little Additives,

So I was cruising home with 2 passangers, and came across a 300zx , Spooled his Turbo at me, so We talked and decided to do acouple runs, First run was at a like 15 20 roll, I was in 2nd , honked 3 times, and double clutched and launched the hell out , Got him by like 2 cars, He was like again again, and 2nd run, It was at a dig, I got the start then he got me in 2nd then 3rd I just left him by a car or two, then just said peace !,

A couple nights ago, I was going to walmart with 2 passangers again , and a LT1 Camaro revved at me and followed me to a access road, and I was like dam im so going to lose, but decided to give him a little run anyways, So I was going like 25 30 and He took off first so I launched off and It was neck and neck through 2nd, I granny shifted to 3rd and He started pulling away, I was like dam so I let go, He kept going and Idk what the heck happened, He Just started fishtaiiling and just lost it and hit the wall, Like crap

Last night I was running a little Honda SI, and im not going to lie that little thing was pulling hard, I left him quick and not after a Roush pulled up next to me drop top, Light blue with only his HID foggys on, saying oh you think your all hard going against a little 4 banger, I laughed and said Yeah bro im just screwing around , Ill run you but I already know imma lose but F it, So I launched out hard from the light ( Abandoned Road ) and just left him like back 2 cars, I was like wth? He pulled up to me and I just said Dam dude learn how to drive your car, and he was trying to say some excuse so I just left Lol,

Hate on me all you want, [:
I swear I've seen this movie before.:grinroll:

·
Registered
232 Posts
You almost had me? You never had me... you never had your car! :D
HAHAHA didn't even realize that till it was pointed out.

Nice kills though! I agree with everyone above; just don't be a jackoff and do it with other people on the road. It is a mustang, drive it!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts