1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
260 Posts
LOL....I agree that's pretty hideous. But who accused Yankee fans of having any taste to begin with?? :rollgrin:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Go White Sox!

I bet a White Sox edition would look good. Black GT with white logo

·
Registered
167 Posts
A NY Yankees 'Stang ? Horrible. Red Sox all the way ! ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hideous

Crap........I just spit my food out into my lap....that needs to go back into the closet.

Go CUBBIES:drink:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I saw one in person! I entered the drawing for one- the tristate (NY, CT, and NJ) Ford dealers had some of them as a raffle. Yes, I'm a yankees fan, but that car isn't close to pretty. The only thing I can think of when I see it is that you could never take it anywhere but car shows because of the hatred of the yanks. I entered because it was free.... and the auction is right, it is a rare car. But would I drive it? Hells no!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I love it. I would never do something like that to one of MY cars, but I wouldn't mind WINNING a car like that. It's a great conservational peice!

·
Registered
50 Posts
The Cleveland Indians had a contest at one of their games for a custom 05 as well and I agree It was Ugly. First thing if you win one of those is to paint it Lime!

Either that or keep it as a show car.

cant drive something like that around.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great Conversation piece, I agree.

But my hatred of anything NYYankee makes me want to puke on it.

:rollgrin:

·
Registered
239 Posts
That's a disgrace!

I am greatly incensed that someone would deface a perfectly good car like that.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey if they gave it to me I could gladly spend the money for a nice repaint. Think of it. 5k for a GT. Thats a deal.

Or sell it to some Yankee fan for 40K and get a saleen or something.

·
Registered
200 Posts
gabriel05 said:
Hey if they gave it to me I could gladly spend the money for a nice repaint. Think of it. 5k for a GT. Thats a deal.

Exactly :yup:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
gabriel05 said:

If it was a GT

·
Registered
386 Posts
rgensemer said:
I like Baseball and I even like the Yankees but this car is just downright Fugly!
What do you think?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4565508691&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1#ebayphotohosting
As A lifelong Yankee Fan ....I like the car w/a few caveats.

1) shoulda been a GT
2) should be signed by- Jeter, Rivera, Boggs, A-Rod, Clemens, Bernie, Oneal, Randy J, Tino, Posada, Cone. Pettite, Shefield, Matsui, Torre, Juliani & Big George ( small & discreetly )
3) They should use all 60 built to drive Mo in from the bullpen actual game time ..then sell them.

W/ a bunch of HOF'ers & guys from the dynasty Run that started in 96 it'd be a cool collectible ( again only as a GT )

PS - Not for me though :shigrin

PSS- don't need to repaint it just peel the vinyl off. Imagine the guys face that spent God knows how many hours to pinstripe it :what:

·
Registered
80 Posts
should have been a Milwaukee Brewers edition.

oh wait they are selling them and not giving them away haha

go brewers!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Stangman05 said:
Let's see here......Red and White ....with a cute Cardinal bird on it.......:hihi:
I actually just (well ok last weekend) went with a friend to St. Louis for the Cardinals/Cubs series (Friday and Saturday games) and I must say that it was a great experience. The energy was amazing especially considering that it was like 1000 degrees there. I even bought a Cards shirt. (Being a hardcore Indians fan it felt kinda weird, but its a whole other league and the way the indians are playing there is no chance in them meeting up in the series so I felt this was ok.) Although I wanted to get a

Completely
Useless
By
September

shirt, but couldn't find one. Anyways, this was a great rivalry. There was a ton of Cub fans there, but it didn't get mean or ugly the way Boston and NY get.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts