Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok most of you are probly thinking get this ******* off our forums but wait i love it for a reason and here it is...
It was Saturday night around 11pm and I was hungry and decided to go grab a burger or soemthing so I hop in the stang and leave. on my way there i stop and a light and an older accord complete with aluminum spoiler decals fart can and alot of rust (Weight reduction) pulls up beside me on my right (close to sidewalk) he revs and i look over and think to myseld (I can take that!) so i rev backkk light goes green andw e both take off. Ok I jilled him and let off when the street starts going up hill and i look to my right and see cop about to pull out of a side street with its lights on. Oh **** im saying to myslef as i look at my speed and im still to about 70-75 Kmh but just as he is about to pull out ZOOM! there goes the good ol ricerflyby and the cop turns into that lane and takes him down. Man was I happy here i was thinkinh damn there goes my burger money... well i cant afford a ticket anyway maybe i shouldnt have raced him but I cant back down to something that looks that stupid.. how would that make me look

Well thats it for me cya

-Guardian

·
Registered
158 Posts
That's great that the cop got him while he was doing his flyby and saved you from the ticket.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn rights it was a relief lol. would have been a $230 ticket lol i cant afford that I dont have money now and when i do have money it is going to pay for my winter tires and christmas presents and then after that i have to save to get my V8 next summer :laughlitt fun fun lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
I love doing ricer flybys! I sit at the light doing the old revving contest with them, then I just let them take off. Then when they get a good distance ahead I floor it. Blow by them, the expressions are priceless and sometimes they even pull over.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I strictly enforce a no fly by zone...if someone tries flying by me on the freeway and I'm not in the mood to race...I'll bust a quick downshift, pass them and then get in the lane in front of them...and slow back down to my cruising speed...hahahaha...that usually gets them real pissed off...especialy when u block them in...here's a fun thing to do...if ever in a small caravan on nice mustangs...and u spot a ricer on the freeway...box him in on both sides and just stay at his speed...ive seen many smiles turn to nervous frowns and both hands at 10 and 2 when we do this...hahahahahahaha...not so tough now are u

·
Registered
179 Posts
i had this same thing happen to me i saw the cop just as i was getting into the turn lane to turn around cus i raced past my exit and celica blow's past me and the cop follows him and i turn around and gun it in the opposite direction just incase the cop decides to get greedy and try to get both of us with motorola :winks

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
jerry_dawg said:
I love doing ricer flybys! I sit at the light doing the old revving contest with them, then I just let them take off. Then when they get a good distance ahead I floor it. Blow by them, the expressions are priceless and sometimes they even pull over.
LOL!!!!!!!! I'll have to remember that one. Sounds like it makes a far bigger impression on 'em, than what usually precedes the normal loser's flyby.
I once engaged a person I didn't like, knowing that a cop was around the bend. I pulled into the right lane, where you have to beat the car in the left lane because of parked cars up ahead. I had the slower car (POS '84 skylark 2.5:sleeping: , extreme POS), and lost a little harder than I normally would have,:winks and the fool just had to assert their victory over me, (suspected this would happen) sped by the cop, and got pulled over.
What an @$$ I am(was)!!!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
meangreen92 said:
LOL!!!!!!!! I'll have to remember that one. Sounds like it makes a far bigger impression on 'em, than what usually precedes the normal loser's flyby.
I once engaged a person I didn't like, knowing that a cop was around the bend. I pulled into the right lane, where you have to beat the car in the left lane because of parked cars up ahead. I had the slower car (POS '84 skylark 2.5:sleeping: , extreme POS), and lost a little harder than I normally would have,:winks and the fool just had to assert their victory over me, (suspected this would happen) sped by the cop, and got pulled over.
What an @$$ I am(was)!!!

thats funny! what a sucker. if youre not knowin youre blowin

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
YORCHI said:
I strictly enforce a no fly by zone...if someone tries flying by me on the freeway and I'm not in the mood to race...I'll bust a quick downshift, pass them and then get in the lane in front of them...and slow back down to my cruising speed...hahahaha...that usually gets them real pissed off...especialy when u block them in...here's a fun thing to do...if ever in a small caravan on nice mustangs...and u spot a ricer on the freeway...box him in on both sides and just stay at his speed...ive seen many smiles turn to nervous frowns and both hands at 10 and 2 when we do this...hahahahahahaha...not so tough now are u

thats a favorite move of mine too. but i dont really do it that much in the stang. i did it alot more in my truck and my brothers taurus, because its more funny cuz those are way slow. especially when you give them enough room where it looks like they can pass infront of you, then when you see them accelerate, you do the same and close the gap just barely so that if they had one more foot they could have made it. i have noticed that the slowest cars (riced out or not) are usually driven the fastest.

G

·
I was at a redlight one day and while my radar was going off a 350Z starts reving at me. So, I reved back watched him take off and get pulled over. I even slowed down and got a good look at him on the side of the road, I wish I had a camera.

·
Registered
158 Posts
[QUOTE='95.0 stang]I was at a redlight one day and while my radar was going off a 350Z starts reving at me. So, I reved back watched him take off and get pulled over. I even slowed down and got a good look at him on the side of the road, I wish I had a camera.[/QUOTE]
I don't like that, he was just another guy, like you, trying to have a good time in his car. He wasn't being arrogant, acting stupid, or being a jackass. I really see no reason to give him that ticket.

G

·
I didn't give him the ticket, the cop did. He deserved it for trying to start a race in traffic, I've been ticketed for much less.

·
Registered
72 Posts
YORCHI said:
We were doing that earlier this year during the Annual Pony Trails here. Boxing in ricer son the freeway, is so much fun.:laughlitt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.