Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like a reference for authorized dealer & installer of a Roush Roots style supercharger. Hopefully the reference is coming from a customer that has had it done.By the way, i need the dealer/installer within 100 miles of Toronto,ON,Canada if possible,but i am willing to travel to get it done perfect & warranty it as per Roush,s statement.3 years on my motor & tranny!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Born To Run said:
I would like a reference for authorized dealer & installer of a Roush Roots style supercharger. Hopefully the reference is coming from a customer that has had it done.By the way, i need the dealer/installer within 100 miles of Toronto,ON,Canada if possible,but i am willing to travel to get it done perfect & warranty it as per Roush,s statement.3 years on my motor & tranny!
I don't know how far you're willing to travel but if you're willing to drive to Montreal you can call Mustang Direct.
Mustang Direct
(514)944-MUST(6878)

Speak to Ted and tell him Pete sent you. He's an authorized Roush dealer. The only problem I see is that the PCM must be sent to Roush for reflashing.

·
Registered
214 Posts
you could always try the guys at Steeda in Milton
or there's some performance place in Oakville too, where the owner has a s197, but the shop name escapes me :(
speers rd somewhere, west end

·
Registered
897 Posts
Whiplash-GT said:
you could always try the guys at Steeda in Milton
or there's some performance place in Oakville too, where the owner has a s197, but the shop name escapes me :(
speers rd somewhere, west end
I've run against a couple of guys who got their cars worked on at Steeda.ca in Milton. (No connection to Steeda in Florida other than an independant distributor)
I wouldn't let them touch my bicycle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts