Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The little things count too!! :yelpleased:
Just got a new badge for the rear from the stealership! Dang $19.
Looks like Ford Blue changed to a darker blue? My original was pitting on the chrome part and doing wierd things inside the blue part. Nice upgrade though.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Could it possibly be that your stock one just got faded in the sun over time? The new one looks good by the way!!

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
new stinkin badges I did not know they were scratch and sniff:rollgrin:

·
Registered
912 Posts
lol at least yours has badges, the fool who owned mine before me took the lx and ford badge off the rear, but they left me the 5.0 badges, it just dosnt look right with holes in tthe spot of badges i need to find me some soon,

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll send you my old one! :laugh: It's really not that bad.

Yea, guess it could have gotten faded from the sun. I like the darker one anyway!! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I actually keep wanting to think that the Ford emblem on our '34 is a lighter blue. I could be wrong cuz I can't really remember. I'll have to look at the pics.... Be right back...

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
better to pay the extra couple $$ and get the real ones..

i bought a "cheapo brand" 5.0 emblem from summit once,and it turned from shiny chrome to dull gray in about 2 months..

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
The Ford blue has gotten darker over the years, but I bet that one got faded in the sun.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Just looked at the pic of the '34 grill and it's a darker blue. But I keep thinking that at least one of the old cars has a light blue Ford emblem. Or at least I know I've seen a few that were a lighter blue.

But yours is most likely just faded.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Dang it, I'm just rambling on. I remember where I saw the light blue emblem... I had an old emblem just laying around my garage for forever, but it was just faded like yours was.

So just forget my last two posts I guess.

:yelwacko:'Der.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Badges? Badges? We ain't got no stinkin badges!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.