Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I plan on taking my '90 Gt to MW and I was just looking at the website. They will have the car show on Friday and I just wanna drive in, park, and look around, but I'm confused about this "display only" form that they have on the website. You submit the form and pay $10 I think just to display your car (no awards). I have no desire to display my car for others to laugh at, so to those who have been, do I have to submit this form just to attend? I'm very confused. Thanks for any help.:bigthumbsup

·
Banned
1,784 Posts
if all you want to do is go park and walkaround, then do so. there should be a parking lot somewhere nearby for others who arnt mustang owners but are coming down to look around...

if you want to enter your car and park with the others that will be showed off, then you need to pay the fee and submit the form...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I went ahead and paid to park in the display only section. I figured it be nice to have a good parking spot and be closer to the action. My stang just has a long way to come before it will be show ready and I know I wont get it all done before then. I don't want people to be passing by wondering what in the world car in that condition is doing parked there. Lol! I'm gonna enjoy it either way.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My stang just has a long way to come before it will be show ready and I know I wont get it all done before then. I don't want people to be passing by wondering what in the world car in that condition is doing parked there. Lol! I'm gonna enjoy it either way.
You might have a few sneers but most people that are walking around will only see potential instead of an eye sore. There will be other stangs like yours vicariously placed around the event.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might have a few sneers but most people that are walking around will only see potential instead of an eye sore. There will be other stangs like yours vicariously placed around the event.
Thanks for the input Hambo. I'll just be glad to be there this year. It would be cool to come back to my car and hear what people have to say about it. Probably get some good upgrade ideas from some of them. Are you going?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Are you going?

This will be my third year attending. I'll probably be on my bike instead of my car, gas is much cheaper :winks

I'll be staying at the Holiday Sands South Condos where 90% of the mustang people will be. There's always some entertainment until the police show up lol.

For those that were there last year POPAWHEELIE!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts