Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I am having a little problem locating rims for my 89 mustang. on almost all of the wheels that i look at a 4.25 bolt pattern is not availible.does anyone know a cupple good places to look? i've already tried summit with little luck.i dont want to spend too much on rims(im trying not to go over 150 a piece) i really like the eagle wheels model 168.but was just wondering if there was more of a selection that i may be missing.thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
what kind of rims are you lookin for?
i have a set of black cobra r's with a machined lip. they are really nice and in great shape. i am looking to get rid of them because i just bought a 94 stang and cant use 4 lug wheels. i will sell them for about 500 shipped or less if you can pick up from north jersey.

email me at [email protected] if your insterested. (price is negotiable)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have a set of Weld Ultra lights. I can clean them up and send u pics if your interested

Ebay has lots of wheels for stangs. I got a set of 17" 93 Cobra Wheels with 245/45/17 Nittos for 1100. They have other stuff starting at 500. Any mustang mag has tons of ads for wheels too

·
Registered
123 Posts
www.50resto.com got some nice wheels, or yea ebay is a good source, type in "93 mustang wheels" and you'll find what your looking for, since 93 is the last year of the 4 lugs thats what most people list them under, so try that out, im also in the market for some Y2k cobra rims 4 bolt so if anyone has some used in good shape, chrome, let me know, my email and aim is posted

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1994sn95 said:
what kind of rims are you lookin for?
i have a set of black cobra r's with a machined lip. they are really nice and in great shape. i am looking to get rid of them because i just bought a 94 stang and cant use 4 lug wheels. i will sell them for about 500 shipped or less if you can pick up from north jersey.

email me at [email protected] if your insterested. (price is negotiable)
yea im intrested...i sent an email to ya

·
Registered
37 Posts
Check out lakeshorewheelandtire.com, they have very good deals on rims.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what offset is good for my car?? (89)...or what is the offset of the stock wheels??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.