Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could an admin please help me with this? it says i do not have permission... do i need to be an administrator/coordinator to do this? thanks for any help...

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Hey when I get home from work I will see if your on and what I can do for you. YOu should be able to make a poll???? Hmmmmm

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks i'll try it agagin later... it just kept giving me this funny message.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Richard when I get your PM back we will find out what's going on. Admin, if you see this, He permissions look all intact, I requested a screenshot to better help him!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok well i couldnt quite figure out how to take a screenshot of this from the directions (im working on an apple-mac, that may be why; things are a little different...) but this is basically whats up: this is an attachment to wht it says excatly.

grimmreaper1221, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
0. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
0. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

hope this will help you guys...

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Richard, I passed this on to Site Admin. Hopefully they can work it out for you! UGH I feel ya!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts