·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.royalpurple.com

Click video Contest

Click Vote now

click "see all entries"

page 1 or 2 (not sure which one it moves as votes are applied) vote for "Royal Purple and a Royal Purple Chevelle"
by Dana Carter

this is a video of my 71 Mach I and a friends 70 Chevelle SS:worship:worship:worship

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I think I voted? not an easy site to use and I don't facebook yet so I hope the vote went through.

I need to look you up again when I come to Kingwood for 4th of July.
Jon

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I voted? not an easy site to use and I don't facebook yet so I hope the vote went through.

I need to look you up again when I come to Kingwood for 4th of July.
Jon
yeah Jon the site is not user friendly. Once I was on there and i was on page two next time 1....next time 2 again. (I didnt get that) but thanks for trying!!! My video is dark.... course it was at night and wifey took it with a cell phone.

yeah drop by and see us the 67 is sweet as ever and the Mach I is screaming now...folks LOvE IT!!!!! Wifey makes GREAT vittles or we have some great Mezikin or Italian and even better some catfish at an old "cafe" and I should be in town around the 4th no business trips that i know of at the moment. should be back from St.Pete by then.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW....seriously? I've been here nearly 5 years.... and my buddy Jonk was the ONLY response?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
voting is over....

For those of you who tried .... I really appreciate it. Steve thanks for making an attempt!!! :bigthumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts