Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been restoring a 1966 Notchback since December '04 but just last week I ran across a deal I could not pass up. I bought an '02 GT premium convertible 5 spd with under 8500 miles for $16000 and thought I would share a photo and get responses from some of you.

I've been a car buff for many years and this is perhaps the best deal I have ever run across, especially living in the Dallas area. This thing checked out 100% on carfax and the undercarriage still looks showroom fresh. I've been enjoying the hell out of this car since I bought it.

I plan on keeping it as stock as possible because all of my mods are going to go into the 66 I'm building, but nonetheless I am pumped about owning this car!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
02...less than 8500 miles....$16,000...lucky!

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Nice find. You walked all over someone on that deal.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nice car man! I got a similar deal on mine when I got it about 4 months ago 02 gt 6700 miles hardtop with sunroof chrome bullets for 15,000. Congrats!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Nice ride... and welcome :thumbsup

·
Registered
237 Posts
Nice car, Happiness is 2, an old and a new. I drive my old one and race my new, I know kinda messed up but the new one is faster.....11.67> 15.55

·
Registered
436 Posts
welcome to the site....enjoy the new stang.....sounds like u got a killer deal:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Welcome - funny, I was driving by the Kennedy Center (Wash/DC along river) around 7:00 last night and came up behind a really nice stock 65 notchback, dark maroon, 289, whitewalls and the wire hupcaps - looked good. Have you seen these: http://www.uniqueperformance.com/GT350SR.aspx

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
sweet ride man, good luck with it :) welcome to the site

·
Registered
436 Posts
damn Meatball....those shelby's are sick fast....i want a GT500 Extreme Super Snake

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.