Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below is a description from P.I.E. I've seen that one of our fellow allformustangs posters was able to obtain a pre-production of this, was first wondering how that one is working so far? and secondly is this the same thing?
FRD04-AUX Adjustable Auxiliary Input For Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Vehicles Chatsworth, CA Precision interface Electronics (P.I.E.) is pleased to introduce the new FRD04-AUX adapter that converts the Rear Seat Entertainment port of specified OEM Ford / Lincoln / Mercury radios to RCA level audio input. The FRD04-AUX has a built-in audio adjustment pot with an input sensitivity range of 0.475 volts to 4.75 volts (peak to peak) allowing the installer to match the audio level of the AUX device to the audio level of the AM, FM, or CD modes of the factory radio. The new part is compatible with the following Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury OEM "CAN-BUS" radios with "AUX" button: FORD LINCOLN F-150 2004-2005 Focus 2005 Mark LT 2006 F-250 2005 Freestyle 2005 F-350 2005 Five hundred 2005 MERCURY F-550 2005 Mustang 2005 Montego 2005 But not compatible if vehicle is equipped with OEM Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) system, navigation, or factory satellite radio. The Part # FRD04-AUX is short for FoRD “04”-style Ford harness (CAN-BUS), AUX for auxiliary audio input through the Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) port of the OEM Ford / Lincoln / Mercury radio. The following are some types of compatible auxiliary devices: portable MiniDisc, portable MP3 player, portable CD player, mobile VCR/VCP, mobile DVD player, portable DVD player W/ monitor built in, PlayStation game console, satellite radio. This new adjustable RCA level auxiliary input is available for an MSRP of $129.50. PIE operates a joint-venture offshore ISO-9002 manufacturing facility, thus ensuring control over production and quality. PIE’s headquarters is located at 9601 Mason Avenue. Chatsworth, CA 91311, phone (818) 678-3690, fax (818) 678-3697, website: http://www.pie.net/ If so lets get the PARTY STARTED and get these things ordered.. God I hope it is I'm so lost with out the ipod...

Chip

1 - 1 of 1 Posts