Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...on the road yesterday. Corner of Imperial Highway ad Santa Ana Canyon in Anaheim Hills, CA about 5:30pm. Baddest thing I've ever seen - including Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsches, etc.

0-60 in 2.8 seconds!

http://www.saleen.com/saleen_s7_main.htm

You should have heard the lope this thing had at idle! WOW! :shocked:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
softbatch said:
0-60 in 2.8 is the twin turbo one, the NA one goes 0-60 in only 3.2-3.4 second:thumbdown

:tongue
Then I saw the crappy one, cause I didn't hear those turbos like I thought I would. What a piece... :worship

·
Registered
483 Posts
:yakyak: bah!

One of the dealers I visited months ago when I was still shopping for my Mustang called YESTERDAY and it went sort of like this:

THEM: "Hello? Is this mr.soandso? "
ME: "Yes. Who is this?"
THEM: "Oh, this is soandso from BLANK Ford! Did you think we forgot about you?"
ME: "Actually, yes I did. What's up?"
THEM: "We have a Saleen for you in stock!"
ME: "NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me it's not true! NO!"
THEM: "It IS true. Saleen is your father... err, I mean, WE DO have a Saleen in stock. Interested?"
ME: "I already bought a GT! E##@$&:doh:( (@#&#[email protected](* :mad:(#@&(*#:mad: @*"

Yeah so, needless to say, I don't want to ever see a Saleen up close.

~Mo

·
Registered
243 Posts
I must be confused...

I am mysteriously turned on by one of the photos of the S7. :so

·
Registered
829 Posts
tricali said:
I am mysteriously turned on by one of the photos of the S7. :so

hahahaha! I share your dilema ! good call.

Russ:drink:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I got to sit in a Ford GT at a local dealership. It was amazing. You had to fill out a stack of papers, and they checked you background before they even let you in the same room as it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
How about the Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 ?
Awful name and looks, but as far as powertrain is concerned...oh God: 987 hp (1001 for the European version, tuned down on request by Bugatti from 1200 hp...they wanted to keep it a bit more civilised...LOL), 16 cilinders 8.0 liter, 4 turbochargers. 0-60 in "less than 3 seconds", 0-124 in 6.0 seconds, 0-186 mph in 14.0 seconds...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts