Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw mach get murder by a vette but the sad thing the mach had vette eater on it lol i love mustangs but wow how sad would that be for the mach driver but the mach driver didnt know what he was doing he spent pretty bad so it might have been closer if would have and it wasnt a z06 it was 2002 though :sterb:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Assuming the Mach was stock it's still almost 50 ponies short and a couple hundered pounds heavier. So the out come isnt really a big surprise. That's why you should never put "insert name of car here" killer on your plates 'cause theres always someone faster.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
totally agree it would have been tight if :laughlitt he would have won though lol

·
Registered
244 Posts
always someone faster...why does no one remember that...
that's why I never brag or gloat until I know for definitely sure that I'm faster than someone...I got killed by a few vettes...still proud to say that no import has owned me yet!

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
C'mon you guys, you know the vette was a twin turbo, and the Mach had a slipping clutch.:kooky:

·
Registered
158 Posts
WS6isKing said:
I couldn't imagine a stock Mach 1 with a "vette killer" sticker... maybe a "C4 killer"? But it was prolly a slightly modded Mach 1 with some arrogant fool driving.
Dude stock Mach 1s run like a 11 flat. No car is faster!!!:rolleyes:

(No offense meant to Mach 1s, great car.)

·
Registered
244 Posts
lthompson05 said:
Dude stock Mach 1s run like a 11 flat. No car is faster!!!:rolleyes:

(No offense meant to Mach 1s, great car.)
everyone knows we trap at 700+ mph...that's why we're called Mach 1's...only thing faster than that is the special edition 2002 Cobra

·
Registered
158 Posts
YORCHI said:
everyone knows we trap at 700+ mph...that's why we're called Mach 1's...only thing faster than that is the special edition 2002 Cobra
Haha I'm glad you took this lightly, I was slightly worried about you being offended. I love your car though, it's a beauty, and you aren't arrogant about it either.

P.S. Gotta love those 2002 Cobras.

·
Registered
244 Posts
lthompson05 said:
Haha I'm glad you took this lightly, I was slightly worried about you being offended. I love your car though, it's a beauty, and you aren't arrogant about it either.

P.S. Gotta love those 2002 Cobras.
hate being arrogant and then meeting that person who has the faster car than you and getting smacked in the face with a big dose of reality...hahahahaha...so I'm the one that just sits in the corner of the room of the party chilling...when other's speak about their car, I just agree with everything they say abou their cars...when they ask what I have I just say a Mustang...when they see it, usually if they don't see a GT or a Cobra emblem they think it's a v-6...so I just calmly agree to a quick race...they never know it's a Mach until the see my trunk and the pretty badge on the left that reads just that...muahahahahaha...

·
Registered
158 Posts
YORCHI said:
hate being arrogant and then meeting that person who has the faster car than you and getting smacked in the face with a big dose of reality...hahahahaha...so I'm the one that just sits in the corner of the room of the party chilling...when other's speak about their car, I just agree with everything they say abou their cars...when they ask what I have I just say a Mustang...when they see it, usually if they don't see a GT or a Cobra emblem they think it's a v-6...so I just calmly agree to a quick race...they never know it's a Mach until the see my trunk and the pretty badge on the left that reads just that...muahahahahaha...
Haha that's definately the way to do it. Embarass the other guy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.