Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any discount codes for americanmuscle.com?
Is there any for stage3motorsports.com or summitracing.com?

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Does anybody have any discount codes for americanmuscle.com?
Is there any for stage3motorsports.com or summitracing.com?
There is a AFM exclusive 6% discount available for all active posting members with a minimum of 50 post. You definitely meet that requirement!

Shoot me a PM and I'll gladly get the discount code sent over!

-Dan

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a AFM exclusive 6% discount available for all active posting members with a minimum of 50 post. You definitely meet that requirement!

Shoot me a PM and I'll gladly get the discount code sent over!

-Dan
Thank you. My PM to you should have gone through.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Thank you. My PM to you should have gone through.
I got your PM and Replied, Matt! Enjoy the discount and feel free to let me know if you have any questions or need some further assistance.

-Dan

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got your PM and Replied, Matt! Enjoy the discount and feel free to let me know if you have any questions or need some further assistance.

-Dan
Will the code you gave me work in conjunction with other codes? (For example if I look in a Mustang magazine and get a 10% off code can I combine the 2 for a total of 16% off my purchase?)

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Will the code you gave me work in conjunction with other codes? (For example if I look in a Mustang magazine and get a 10% off code can I combine the 2 for a total of 16% off my purchase?)
Unfortunately, that won't work. Our system only allows one discount code per order. We would use whatever code gets you the best pricing!

I hope this helps and I'm sorry I couldn't be more help!

-Dan

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately, that won't work. Our system only allows one discount code per order. We would use whatever code gets you the best pricing!

-Dan
It's okay. Thank you for all your help, Dan

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
If you enter SHAZAM as your coupon code at www.uprproducts.com, it'll give you a 5% discount on any UPR-brand part. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

-Dan
Where else can I get discount codes? Preferably something like 10% maybe. Can I find one in something such as a Mustang magazine or something like that?

·
Banned
324 Posts
Matt we're lucky getting a 6% discount I seriously doubt you will find a 10% discount in a magazine or anything but you might get lucky.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts