Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having idle issues with my car so just now at work I started it and ran a data log on my SCT. I captured all the parameters and I'll upload them to my computer at home later but one of the first 5 showed up on the screen with INVALID as the reading. IACDC, it's hard to know exactly what that stands for but I'm guessing Intake Air Temp. I did bypass the IAT sensor in the MAF to install an external Lightning IAT in my supercharger discharge, it was required for the VMP tune I recently installed. Doesn't look like I wired it wrong....anyone run into something like this?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually couldn't wait to get home so I loaded up LiveLink at work and viewed the log. It didn't show any INVALIDs anywhere so maybe it just couldn't be displayed on the X3's display.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
I actually couldn't wait to get home so I loaded up LiveLink at work and viewed the log. It didn't show any INVALIDs anywhere so maybe it just couldn't be displayed on the X3's display.
I really have no idea. Unfortunately SCT's documentation leaves a lot to be desired.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.