Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have no idea where my IAT plug is at, i have a pic of what i might think it is, does anyone have ANY idea.. if so, it'd be greatly appreciated :worship

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
either internal in the block or tied into the MAS harness. Either way 01's aren't really visible.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I have a feeling it is tied into the MAF Sensor.. I bought my car with that intake already placed in it. So I have no idea if it was re-directed or not.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
01greenV6 said:
Ok, I have no idea where my IAT plug is at, i have a pic of what i might think it is, does anyone have ANY idea.. if so, it'd be greatly appreciated :worship

follow the hose from the CAI, if I remember correctly. I've only had to mess with it on GM products, but if it uses the same technology, that's where it should be.

It's either there, or incorporated in the throttle body.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
you have two connections on the CAI, one is for the MAS and the other is for the PCV.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kscoyote said:
follow the hose from the CAI, if I remember correctly. I've only had to mess with it on GM products, but if it uses the same technology, that's where it should be.

It's either there, or incorporated in the throttle body.
The hose as in the yellow tube as seen in my picture?

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
01greenV6 said:
The hose as in the yellow tube as seen in my picture?
yeah, that's not it . ..

If I dig up my haynes manual, I'll let you know what I find . . . It's still in a box somewhere.

You should really get one -they're only 12.00 and will save you a lot more than that . . .

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kscoyote said:
yeah, that's not it . ..

If I dig up my haynes manual, I'll let you know what I find . . . It's still in a box somewhere.

You should really get one -they're only 12.00 and will save you a lot more than that . . .
Ok that sounds good, I could pick that up at any autozone store?

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
01greenV6 said:
Ok that sounds good, I could pick that up at any autozone store?
It should be . . . Autozone, NAPA, O'Reilly's, . .. O'Reillys usually has 'em all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.