Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of rebuilding my 302. So, any ideas what would be the best combinations for my Fox would be greatly appreciated. It's a 91 HO and I have managed to get some items already, but am in the market for more stuff.
I have - GT-40 (x or y) heads, Cobra R intake, eagle 5.090 rods, BBK 70mm TB, 1.6 roller rockers, and that's pretty much it mechanically.
What I want is a (4340) forged steel crank, forged pistons, 30# injectors, 3.73 gears (ideally) and a total of about 450-500HP.
So, please, tell me what I gotta do. Should I go stroker? What size? What do I need? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, really. :laughlitt
thanx much,
Memento

·
Registered
11 Posts
momento- If budget is not isssue stroke the son the gun, 331 stroker do well with what you already have. I cant garantee you meet the 450-500 hp at wheels unless you add some type of power adder.

·
Registered
398 Posts
331 or 347, your choice on that,,,,,,,,,,,but like pepe said, you want the hp number you listed, you are gonna need just a bit more help.......nitrous, supercharger,turbo

hotwheels of insanemustangs.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.