1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Not sure of that color but that is a nice looking ride. Hope you find an answer soon.

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Hello.:) The 67 without all of that fiberglass stuff on it is 67 Brittany Blue. The other one looks like 68 Brittany Blue, or possibly Acapulco Blue. The two are very similar. Hope that helps.:)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
The lighter blue car is Brittany Blue.
+1 definitely Brittany Blue. It would be color code "Q" on the driver's door tag and was available on the Mustang in the 66-68 model years.

Brittany was just slightly darker and more blue than Silver Blue (code Y) in the 66 model year. In the 69 model year they offered another similar color to Brittany and it was Winter Blue (code P) but I don't know how it exactly compares to Brittany as I've never seen one in person.

The other car isn't Acapulco Blue, it's too dark and rich of a blue. My 68 is Acapulco Blue (code D) and is definitely a little lighter with the metallic showing more. I would guess the darker blue car is Guardsman Blue......if it's a stock Ford color as Dodge had a similar color available on thier Ram pickups in the past several years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.