Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot question of the week...

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  gio1050 
#1 ·
I'm prepared for the backlash in asking the following question. Then again, this board is full of cool people, so I'm asking...

What are the 3 slots inside the console cubby? They seem to be change holders, but they sure don't hold change very well. One good bump and the change is all over the place. Is it just a poor design or am I confused?

#2 ·
change holders...one holds quarters, one dimes, one nickels. actually works great in my car.

no worries about asking questions...especially if one uses the seach function first. if you had asked if anyone was having a popping suspension issue or problems filling the gas tank, then you'd probably deserve some wrath!

#3 ·
Thanks. Yours is working okay, huh? My coins slide down at an angle and can only fit just a few before they spill out everywhere. Oh well, if that's the biggest complaint I've got about my car, life is goooooooooodddd.

#5 ·
Good Question....

No such thing as an idiot question....Especially when your dealin with a new model. But I'll give you my answer, not that it will help you.
I had the same problem to and heres how I solved it for me.
I noticed when I stomped as hard as I could on the gas as hard as I could (took it right to 6k rpm - governor kicked in as a matter of fact:happyhapp ) the coins that were loosely stored in there slots molded themselves inside of the holders-PERMANENTLY.
I can see George Washingtons face embedded in those cheap friggin coin slots now.
Hope your enjoying the stang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.