Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about getting rid of mine, I really want to go back to Hawaii and see my family so I want to save money fir a plane ticket, I also have an scat tuner, let me know if your interested I'll give you a good deal, thanks guys

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much do you want for both cai and tuner?
I believe it will cost $150 to have bama unlock the tuner and tune it to your car so $350 for both, new it comes out to about $600 so total you will end up paying $500

·
Registered
505 Posts
Are you putting your car back to stock or keeping a tune on it? If ya put it back to stock it could save the buyer 150 bucks to unlock it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you putting your car back to stock or keeping a tune on it? If ya put it back to stock it could save the buyer 150 bucks to unlock it.
Really? I thought you have to unlock it if it was already programed to a car and your unlocking it to be set to your ecu

·
Registered
505 Posts
Really? I thought you have to unlock it if it was already programed to a car and your unlocking it to be set to your ecu
When you put your car back to stock it resets that bond to your ecu so it can be used for a different car...this can only be done a few times though..maybe 5? But you have to put yours back to stock before you sell it...if not...they will have to pay. Good for u...sux for them:winks

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When you put your car back to stock it resets that bond to your ecu so it can be used for a different car...this can only be done a few times though..maybe 5? But you have to put yours back to stock before you sell it...if not...they will have to pay. Good for u...sux for them:winks
Haha wow for real, well the. I'd just sell it for 450 for the two and they can save 50 bucks that would be fair if I had to go back to stock

1 - 7 of 7 Posts